my angel

Hey 😏 been awhile // drop some prompts in the commentsssss

"I don't see the point of that"  Luke twisted his eyebrows upward, watching as Ashton began caking his face with some makeup product that was unfamiliar to him.

Ashton's eyes shifted to Luke in his vanity mirror, rolling his eyes. Luke was doing his daily dose of annoying his curly haired boyfriend; questioning everything that he picked up and it's purpose.

Although Ashton was trying to come off as annoyed, he honestly loved every second of Luke's interest in him doing his makeup.

"It's foundation dummy, it's supposed to cover any acne or anything you have on your face." Ashton explained, trying to hide the smirk that was threatening to show. Just something about Luke's listening face made him melt inside.

"You don't even have acne though?"

"It just makes my face appear angellic"

"But you're already an angel." Luke said, causing Ashton to jump slightly as Luke appeared behind him. Ashton rolled his eyes, his cheeks growing red.

"My angel" he continued, pecking the brunette's hair lightly. "You're dumb" Ashton said, shaking his head. He never knew how to react when Luke complimented him.

He always just froze up and got all hearty eyed inside.

"What? You're my angel." Luke chuckled, bear hugging the boy. Ashton let out a shriek, "YOU'RE MESSING UP MY MAKEUP"