Ashton?

7/? (personally this is one of my faves lmaooo)

"Fuck she's so hot."  Luke muttered, peering out the window at his new neighbor that was sauntering out to get the mail. Michael groaned loudly, tossing a pillow at Luke, drawing the blonde's attention. "You've been stalking her for an hour let's get back to the game."

"Hold on she's bending down." "Perv."

Maybe it was the way that the girl's short bouncy curls fell over her eyes, or her sparkly hazel eyes, or the way her cute pink sweater paws fell perfectly over her hands. Whatever it was, Luke was smitten; weird to say when he didn't even know the girl.

"Why don't you just go talk to her, before i do." Michael joined the blonde at the window, watching as she was walking slowly up her driveway, her curls blowing adorably in the wind. "W-what? What would i say to her?" "I'll help you, c'mon." Luke sputtered as Michael grabbed his arm, pulling him downstairs and soon out the house.

"A-are you sure? I think i'm fine looking through the window." Michael scoffed, chuckling a bit. "You. Are such a wimp."  It wasn't long before Michael was dragging a shaking Luke up light blue porch steps and knocking on the snow white door in front of them. "Just follow my lead." "H-holy shit what if i faint." "Relax, dude. Girls can smell fear." Luke took a deep breath, his eyes flying wide when the door swung open and revealed the cute short teen. She was even more beautiful up close.

"Hi." She waved, smiling gently and displaying her ocean deep dimples. Michael smirked at her, causing Luke to glare a bit but that was soon washed away when the redhead began speaking. "Hey i'm Michael. And we heard you we're new in the neighborhood so we just wanted to come introduce ourselves." "Cool i'm Ashton."

Michael nudged Luke's shoulder, snapping him out of his dirty thoughts. "H-Hemmings L-Luke m-me." Ashton furrowed her eyebrow, giggling a bit. "i'm sorry what?" "This idiot is Luke." Michael butted in, shaking his head. "Oh?" Ashton giggled lightly, causing Luke's heart to flutter. "D-date? p-pretty? H-hang o-out?" Luke was melting at her beauty, as she stared at him in confusion. "Uhm...?"

"He's trying to ask you out on a date, but he thinks you're hot and is dysfunctional currently."  Ashton nodded, cracking a smile. "Okay sure, i'd love to." Luke smiled, letting out a breath. "D-day f-fri. Ei-eight?" "Friday at eight?" Michael translated, chuckling at his friend's stupidity.

"Sure." Ashton giggled, poking a blushing Luke's cheek before waving. "Well i have to go but i'll see you on Friday cutie." Luke gawked and she giggled, winking before shutting the door. "You did so bad." Michael voiced as they turned to walk away.  "S-she's s-so perfect. I literally have chills she's so freaking pretty i just-" "Okay shut up before i run you over." Luke smirked at the memory of Ashton, already planning everything perfectly for their first date.

+++

Friday came around and here Luke was standing at the cloud white front door, knocking swiftly. Michael had coached him a bit through the week and Luke thought he was ready. Hopefully he wouldn't make a fool of himself like the last time.

The door swung open, revealing Ashton who was wearing a tight black long sleeve crop top, a black and white floral skirt and some high heels. Luke blushed when she smiled at him, parting his lips to speak. "Y-you look amazing."

Ashton giggled, "Thanks. And i'm glad you can form a proper sentence now." Luke chuckled, taking her smaller hand in his as he led her over to his car. "Y-yea i practiced." He let Ashton in the passenger side, shutting her door before jogging over to the driver side and getting in. They were going out for a night in town. "So do you like seafood or?" "Oh yea, i'm all for it." Ashton giggled, causing Luke to grin. "You're just absolutely adorable."

+++

2 hours after 6, Luke was leading Ashton into his house, shutting the front door behind him. "So this is home." Luke grinned sheepishly, as the curly haired Ashton looked around. "It's nice and homey." Ashton giggled, shrugging off Luke's jacket that he had given to her.

Luke took Ashton's hand, leading the girl over to the couch and sitting down. "Wanna watch a movie? O-or talk? Whatever you want to do..." "A movie's fine." Ashton smiled. Luke nodded, popping in a scary movie, hearing from Michael that girls get scared and become cuddlers.

"Oh gosh! Paranormal activity!?" Luke smiled mischievously, nodding. "I can be your cuddle buddy." Luke chuckled when Ashton jumped on his lap, nuzzling into him. "I hate scary movies so much!" she squeaked as it began playing.

Luke hesitantly wrapped his arms around her waist, hoping that she couldn't hear his heartbeat that was running like a motor boat right now. As the movie progressed, Luke found himself absentmindedly caressing Ashton's thigh, which seemed to be okay to her.

"Luke." the blonde hummed in answer, causing Ash to continue. "Do you like me?" Ashton turned in his arms, facing him causing Luke to blush. "Y-yes. Like a lot." Ashton grinned, straddling his waist now, causing Luke's heart to beat even faster, if that was even possible.

"So i could kiss you right now and you wouldn't pull away?" Luke let out a shaky breath, nodding. Ashton giggled, leaning in and pressing her lips to Luke's trembling ones. "Are you nervous?" Ashton giggled in question, when Luke's shaky hands went to hug her waist. Luke shook his head, although he was lying.

Luke soon took control, deepening the kiss, his anxiety washing away. What was once a soft peck became a full makeout session, with ass grabbing and tongue and soon Ashton was being pushed down against the couch, with Luke on top of her. "I want you." Luke growled against her lips as she moaned against his. Luke smirked, grinding down on her but his eyes soon widened when he felt something hard... That wasn't him...

He sat up, breaking away from their kiss and stared at Ashton with confused eyes. "What's wrong?" she panted, bucking her hips up. "W-what was t-that?" Luke asked shakily, sliding off of her. Ashton furrowed her eyebrow, sitting up. "What?" Luke pressed his hand to Ashton's crotch, gasping when he felt s-something else? "W-what the hell!?" Luke bolted up, backing away as Ashton sat up with blushing cheeks. "Are you a guy!? O-or Trans or what the fuck was that!?"

"Uhm? I'm sorry? Did you think i was a girl?" Ashton brushed her- or his hair back out of his eyes, while standing up. "Y-you- yea! Y-you're a—w-what!?" Ashton's smile was confused. "Oh did i fool you too? A lot of people thought i was a girl but when we got this far all hell broke loose." Ashton chuckled sheepishly. Luke took a deep breath, running his hands through his blonde locks. "F-fuck."

"I should go? I didn't know you were straight or whatever." Luke grabbed Ashton's arms, stopping him from making it to the door. "I-i'm not. J-just shocked. B-but i do like you. I'm bi."  

Ashton shook his head, smiling awkwardly. "Okay..."

"Fuck oh my Gosh, i'm so sorry. I didn't handle that well at all. O-okay fuck. S-so let's just get this straight? Y-you're a guy?" Ashton nodded slowly. "Yea i'm not transgender i just like makeup and pink and skirts and yea stuff like that."

Luke nodded, taking a deep breath before pulling Ashton over to the couch. "We should start over." Ashton nodded, smiling. "Yea... but i don't think we should ya'know... We should just call it a night. Seems that you need time to think."

Ashton giggled as Luke nodded with wide eyes. "Yea okay, so i'll call you tomorrow and we can hang out." Ashton smiled, hugging Luke before standing. "I had fun though, thanks." Luke nodded, chuckling as Ashton grabbed his purse and headed for the door, blushing when Ash pressed a kiss to his cheek before leaving.

Once Ash was gone, Luke bolted to the couch, pulling out his phone and pulling up Michael's contact.

To Michael:

DUDE SHE'S A GUY!