perfectly imperfect

9/?

Luke stared at his reflection in his floor mirror, his face screwed up in disgust as he pulled at the skin of his stomach. He hated how his body image looked recently; he'd been eating less now a days and even started a gym membership.

Luke sighed pulling his shirt back down and walked out the bathroom. He left the shared bedroom of himself and his boyfriend joining the group of boys in the living room where they were all hanging out.

Ashton was laying on his stomach while on the couch, scrolling through his twitter feed. Calum and Michael were horse playing, tackling each other and laughing loudly as Luke jumped on top of Ashton, straddling his back.

"Ow, get off. You're heavy as fuck." The smile that was creasing the corner of Luke's mouth dropped and he quickly shimmied off Ashton, sitting on the floor with his knees to his chest. Ashton stood up stretching, while stepping over Luke and walking over to Michael and Calum. "Stop being shitheads and put in the movie." Ashton giggled, jumping into the pile of Malum.

The rest of their conversation was a blur to Luke as he set his chin to his knees, blinking back the oncoming tears. He wanted to believe that Ashton meant nothing by that, but something in his mind just wouldn't stop screaming the words fat over and over again.

Ashton'll never love someone as fat as you.

Ew Ashton has the most perfect body ever but he has to deal with yours? Gross.

You're literally a freaking whale.

I bet you crush him during sex.

"Luke." Luke eyes shifted, his thoughts vanishing as he met the worried hazel eyes of his boyfriend. "What?" he asked, harsher that he had intended to. "You alright? You just keep staring at the wall." "m'fine." Ashton lingered on the thought a little more before just dropping it and plopping down on the couch.

He pulled Luke into his lap, draping his arm around him and tucking him into his side. Luke shifted uncomfortably, his mind flooding with the worry of killing the circulation from his boyfriend's legs. He slid off his lap, causing Ashton to look at him suspiciously before biting his lip. The movie started shortly after and 10 minutes into it, Ashton leaned down to whisper in Luke's ear. "Can i talk to you privately?"

Luke looked up nodding and Ashton grabbed his hand, hauling him off the couch. Malum were too caught up in each other and the movie so the situation went by them unmindfully. Ashton pulled Luke into their room, smiling timidly and patting the spot on the bed next to him.

Luke hesitantly walked over, sitting a distance away from Ashton, his gaze locked on his fiddling hands in his lap. "Luke what's wrong?" Ashton grabbed Luke's waist, pulling him into his lap and wrapped his arms securely around him. "Nothing. Why?" "You've been acting strange lately. I know something's up; you're not being your usual self."

Luke looked down, his eyes pricking with tears again at Ashton's soft tone. "I just..." Luke sniffled, letting his fresh tears leak into Ashton's sweatshirt. "D-do you think i look fat?" Ashton's hand stopped caressing Luke's back, his head lifting from his shoulder. "What?"

"Ashton stop. You heard me. I feel fat and i look fat and i hate myself." Luke sobbed, wiping at his puffy eyes, and Making to get off Ashton's lap to which the older boy didn't approve of. Ashton grabbed Luke's arm, holding him in place and meeting his eyes directly.

"Lukey you're perfect and you know i think you are. I love you with all my heart and i wouldn't give a shit if you were 50 or 500 or 3000 pounds, i love you for you and that's that." Luke sniffled, blinking slowly. "r-really?" he choked in a broken sob, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"yes and i mean it. Here stand up." Ashton gave Luke a light shove and Luke stood up slowly as Ashton got on his knees ;) DIRTY WHORE ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK. Ashton attempted to lift Luke's shirt but Luke stood his ground, regardless of Ashton's previously mentioned words. "baby." Ashton gave Luke that reassuring 'i love you' look, and that's when Luke's grip faltered from the ends of his sweater, allowing Ashton to continue his actions.

Ashton also tugged down Luke's jeans, leaving the blonde boy in nothing but his black batman underwear. "Now show me the places where you see imperfections." Luke sniffled pointing to his stomach first and Ashton attacked it with lingering wet kisses in the shape of a heart, showering the blonde's skin in his love.

"Perfect." He mumbled. "where else?" Luke pulled at the skin on his thighs and Ashton pushed his legs apart, planting kisses on the inside of both, then working his way around Luke's whole leg. "Perfection." He smiled up at the blonde, noticing Luke's slight mood change.

"where else, beautiful?" Luke smirked sweetly, pointing to his lips and Ashton grinned standing up and pulling his younger boyfriend into his embrace. "every inch of you is perfect, okay? Remember that." Was all Ashton said before he softly grabbed Luke's chin and closed the mere gap in between them with a chaste kiss.

They moved their lips together sweetly, Ashton's hands sliding past Luke's waist and cupping his bum in his large palms, massaging it. Luke moaned softly his hands lacing through Ashton's hair.

"can we watch you guys have sex now too?" Ashton and Luke pulled apart, their eyes averting to the door where they saw Malum peeking around the corner and staring at them.

"Gawd, fuck off. We were not gonna have sex." Luke stated, rolling his eyes as he went to sit on their bed. "awwww, we weren't?" Luke chuckled as Ashton seductively walked over to him, straddling his waist and caressing Luke's sides.

"you guys are gross."

"you're in our room fucktards."

"truueee. But can we still watch?"

"no! get out." Luke tossed a water bottle at the door, the room erupting with laughs. "Hey Luke." Ashton grinned, tapping the blonde's shoulder. "what?"

"you're beautiful." Luke grinned, kissing Ashton's cheek and replying with a thank you. "hey Lukey." Ashton said, pulling Luke into his chest and throwing a leg over his side. "What?" "You're perfect."

Luke chuckled, thanking him quietly before shutting off the lamp and pulling the covers over Ashton and himself. "Lukey babe?" Luke turned over, slightly startled when feeling Ashton's soft lips colliding with his. "I love you." "i love you too." Ashton smiled, cuddling Luke closer to himself and closing his eyes. "so much."