idk what to name this sObs

"Okay should i wear this one or this?"

Luke groaned from his spot he was lying on the bed as Ashton threw another pillow at the back of his head.

"What now?" the blonde sighed in irritation, turning his attention to the curly haired boy. "Pay attention! Which one should i wear?"

"Does it really matter? Either one would be fine." Luke stated, waving off the matter and earning a glare from his younger boyfriend.

"Well excuse me for trying to impress your parents so we could stay together. You don't even care."

Luke groaned, hearing Ashton beginning to angry slam the outfits on the end of their bed. He sat up, his gaze casted on the short boy who was sulking, his back faced to him.

"Baby i do care, i just- my parents really probably wouldn't give 3 shits about what you're wearing."

Luke came up behind the brunet, his arms curling around his waist while he hooked his chin over the other's shoulder.

"I know, this is just important to me." Ashton sighed, his gaze casting to the floor. Luke chuckled lightly, kissing the boy's cheek before faltering away.

"You worry too much baby, oh and try to be ready in the next 30 minutes we have to be there by 6."

Ashton nodded silently as Luke headed to the door, but he called out to the blonde right as Luke's hand was on the knob.

The brunet held up the outfits with a pleading look fanning over his features. "Choose?"

Luke rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's need to always be perfect before carelessly pointing to the outfit on the right which was just black skinny jeans and navy blue button up.

Ashton beamed, hanging the other in the closet before thanking the blonde and beginning to change.