Anniversary surprises

Lmaoo hey guys,, ive reappeared

Bruh idek why i try to name this stuff, but uhhh ??

Ashton's hazel eyes fluttered open and he smiled sweetly at the ceiling when remembering the special date that was marked for today. He sat up, his feet swinging over the edge of the bed as he pulled on one of his sweaters and stood up.

The curly haired boy trudged downstairs, grinning when seeing his boyfriend of 3 years leaning against the countertop and flipping pancakes. "Morning." Ashton chirped, going up behind the blonde and kissing his cheek. "Hey." Luke said, his gaze not leaving the pan.

Ashton's brow furrowed at the gesture but brushed it off just as quick. "Did you remember?" Luke looked up, his brow raising and causing Ashton's jaw to drop. "You don't remember?" The sandy haired boy asked, his tone amused. Luke scoffed, shaking his head. "remember what?"

"Wow. Idiot. Y'know what, i bet you're just planning something for later." Ashton rolled his eyes, walking towards the table. Luke just shrugged, dispersing the bacon on 2 plates and joining his boyfriend at the table.

---

Ashton frowned walking out his anatomy class. He hadn't gotten a text or call from Luke all freaking day. "Ashton!" ash kept walking as he heard footsteps emerging towards him, soon feeling someone leaning on his shoulder. "Why are you walking so fast." Calum panted, as Ashton just stared straight ahead. "He forgot"

"what? Who?" "Luke. He forgot about our anniversary." Silence overtook the two as Ashton neared his car, angrily opening the door and throwing himself in. "Uh... sorry about that." Ashton muttered out a 'whatever' before starting his car and pulling out the parking lot of his college.

Once he arrived home he sighed pushing open the front door to the couple's apartment. Luke was sprawled on the couch, a blanket half over him while the remote rested in his hand the other grasping his phone.

"Hey."

Instead of responding Ashton huffed, ripping off his jacket and toeing off his shoes. Luke sat up as Ashton waddled from the kitchen, plopping down on the couch and taking a spoonful of bryers icecream into his mouth.

"I said heyyyy." Luke said again, this time louder. Ashton just rolled his eyes. "Are you in one of your bitch moods today?" "Do you even love me?" Luke looked up, his features confused toward the question. "Course. Why would you ask that?" Ashton shook his head, slamming the tub of icecream on the coffee table. "How could you forget!?" Ashton asked, nearing tears that his own boyfriend forgot their anniversary.

"Forget what?" A tear rolled down Ashton's cheek as he placed his head in his hands. "Babe." "Y-you know how important t-this is to m-me, Luke!" Luke sighed, his arms draping over Ashton's shoulders, but Ashton pulled away.

"S-stop touching me." Ashton let out a sob as Luke grabbed his arm, pulling him up from the couch. "Just shush." Ashton whimpered, letting Luke tie the blindfold around his eyes and guide him towards the front door.

"W-what are you--" "Shhh no talking until we get there, kay?" Ashton just whimpered, obliging and letting Luke lead him into the front seat of the car. Ashton heard the engine start, before the car rocked back and the motions began.

It lasted about 20 minutes until the car jerked to a stop and Ash was being pulled out the car. "L-Luke?" Ashton nearly shrieked as he felt himself sinking into a soft surface, his steps uneven. "Few more steps. Baby."

The few more steps were taken and Ashton felt Luke sliding the blindfold off him. "What's this?" Ashton asked, his gaze soaking in the calming atmosphere and admiring the ocean view he had from where he was standing.

"Happy anniversary." Ashton gasped as he turned around, and Luke chuckled pulling him into his grasp. "So you do remember?" Luke nodded, his hand entwining with the man's he loved. "How could i forget? It's like the most important day ever."

Ashton broke out into a grin, his arms wrapping around the blonde's shoulder. "Why'd you ignore me the whole day?" "Well i was nervous..." "About what?" It was then that Luke sighed, his hand digging into his pocket and pulling out a small red velvet box.

"Fuck Luke no." Ashton gasped as Luke stooped down to one knee, the lid of the box opening and exposing a shiny silver band. "Luke." Ashton sputtered, mesmerized. "Ash, i've known you for like ever and i never knew when the right moment to propose would be. But tonight i just felt it, i knew tonight was the night that i wanted to claim you as mine and to know that i'd have you forever. You're my lover, my best friend and i couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone other than the beautiful boy standing in front of me right now. So i guess i should get on with it... Ashton fletcher Irwin... will you marry me?"

Ashton's hands flew over his eyes as tears flooded his vision and he sniffled violently. "Y-yes." He barely voiced out, reaching his shaky hand out. Luke chuckled, sliding the ring on the smaller boy's finger before standing up and pulling him into his chest.

"L-Lukey i love you." Ashton sobbed, clutching onto Luke for dear life. Luke just nodded, kissing the boy softly before pulling away. "Love you too, baby."  The rest of their evening was spent with the two sharing a picnic date on the beach until the sky was dark and the beach was near empty. Ashton nearly paid his ring more attention than he did Luke, causing the blonde to just chuckle and kiss his cheek. And maybe they spent some romantic intimate time out there in the soft breeze, and maybe they got banned temporarily for public indecency.

Lol sorry if that was crap i dont read what i write half the time,, but spam ??