about that

8/? ayye so luke isnt rlly "submissive" in most of the oneshots i write...but idk i just imagined this one like this sooo

Ashton sighed, running a large palm through his hair. He strolled into the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge, his brow furrowed when his gaze caught something in the trash. He took a sip of his drink before placing it on the counter and picking the object up. Why was Luke's full bottle of birth control pills in the trash?

He shook his head, his bottom lip falling to rest between his teeth as he made his way to the back, where he saw Luke lying on their bed reading a book. The curly haired boy took a seat on the edge of their mattress, smiling gently at the blonde although he was pissed.

"Hi." Luke smiled, turning a page. Ashton raised an eyebrow, rattling the small bottle of pills. "Wanna inform me why these were in the trash." Luke bit his lip, closing his book slowly and sitting up. "I-" "Do you know how much these cost Luke? I don't have money for you to just throw away, you need to take these."

"I-i know i just..."

"What" Ashton exhaled heavily at Luke's piddling, rolling his eyes as the blonde's crystal blue irises adverted to his lap. "M-my period's 4 weeks late."

"Okay? And? What does that have to do with anything?"

"W-well I-i'm P-pregnant a-and i didn't want to do anything that would harm the baby so i just threw them out so i didn't forget to not to take them."

"Wait? You're what?" Ashton's heart jumped at the words that exited Luke's lips. What the hell did he mean pregnant? "You think you're pregnant?"

"I don't think, i know i am." The blonde said, adjusting himself in a better sitting position before hesitantly placing his eyes on the brunet in front of him. "You don't know for sure, you could be confused."

Luke scoffed, standing up and slamming the night stand drawer open. "Here's your proof. Do you want me to pee on the damn stick in front of you." "First of all, you will not curse in this house or at all for that matter and second of all, most of the time those things don't even work." Luke was silent, as Ashton grabbed the test from his hand, studying it.

"How are you so sure it's even mine, anyway."

"What!?"

"I said how are you so sure?" "What do you mean!? You're the only one i've ever been with for the last 3 years and i'm faithful so of course it's yours." Ashton rolled his eyes, tossing the test in Luke's lap. "I'm not convinced, you're always staying out late, texting and giggling at your phone. It could be anyone's, maybe even Michael's baby. Go call him."

"I have not been with Michael!"

"You damn sure act like it."

Luke scoffed, wiping at his watery eyes as he stood up. "Whatever, you're completely right and i'm wrong like always. I'm not pregnant and i'm cheating. Fine."

"Baby, stop. I didn't mean that- i just--"  "No it's completely fine. If that's how you want to act then that's okay. I don't have to stay here." Ashton stood up, grabbing the boy's arm before Luke could make it to the door. "Stop it, you're being ridiculous."

"I'm being ridiculous!? You won't even take responsibility for your own baby!" "I am, i'm just- how are you pregnant? I'm sure that 500 dollar birth control works."

"W-well sometimes it doesn't. I'm sorry okay? I'll get rid of it if that's what you want, just don't be mad at me." "I'm not mad okay, we'll figure this out." Ashton embraced the smaller boy in his muscular arms, swaying him slowly as the blonde cried his heart out. "Love you, okay?"

Luke sniffled, choking an 'i love you' back before burying his head in Ashton's chest. "I'll make an appointment for you tomorrow after work baby, just to be sure." Luke nodded, leaning up to kiss Ashton's lips softly.

"I'm sorry." "Nope don't start apologizing because once you start you don't stop." Ashton cracked a small smirk, chuckling lightly at Luke's soft giggles.