spiders

Luke's eyes shot open as he heard a loud screech coming from the bathroom followed by a thud. He sat up, feeling the space beside him and nearly shitting himself when seeing that Ashton wasn't there.

He jumped up, running towards the bathroom and threw the door open. "A-Ashton what happened!?" Luke's panicked eyes scanned Ashton's features; following his finger to the direction it was pointed in.

"There's a fucking big ass spider on the wall!" Ashton screamed, screeching when seeing it move a bit. Luke sighed in relief, rubbing his hands over his face. "I thought you were getting slaughtered or something. For fucks sake."

Ashton rolled his eyes, gathering more bubbles in the tub around himself and sinking lower in the water. "Just kill it before i have a panic attack." Luke sighed, walking towards the tarantula and picking it up by 3 of its legs.

He smirked evilly, slowly turning on his heels and walking towards the bathtub where Ashton was completely oblivious to what was happening. "Ashy." He said in a singsong tone. Ashton looked up, his eyes growing big as golf balls as he screamed: "I FUCKING SWEAR IF YOU THROW THAT BITCH ON ME I WILL FUCKING SLIT YOUR THROAT!"

Luke just laughed, watching Ashton's freak out session as he took a couple more steps closer to the tub, feigning a laugh. "LUKE! FUCKING CHRIST I SWEAR STOPPP!" Ashton screamed bloody murder as Luke held the insect over the tub. Ashton's eyes flew out of his sockets; splashing water on Luke, hoping that'd it would affect him enough to move.

"LUKE PLEASE PLEASE STOP PLEASE." Ashton sobbed, huddling himself in the corner of the tub. Luke burst out laughing as Ashton was now full on sobbing, tears cascading down his face. "Relax. I'm joking." Luke laughed, cupping the bug in his hand and walking over towards the door.

Ashton's eyebrows knitted in both relief and anger as he grabbed the bar of soap and threw it at Luke's back. "YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHAT!"

++

After putting the tarantula outside, Luke went back inside their townhouse, seeing that Ashton was out of the tub. "Did you have a nice warm and relaxing bath?"

"I feel like shit is crawling on me now you fucktard!" Luke chuckled, walking up to his boyfriend slowly, a suspicious smile on his face and his hands behind his back. "Luke stop. I'm not fucking playing anymore. That spider better be outside."

Luke just continued taking a step slowly, no words exchanged as he smiled sweetly, cupping air in his hands. Ashton's eyes grew wide, stuttering over his words. "L-Luke seri--" Suddenly Luke lunged forward causing Ashton to break into a run towards the living room.

Luke laughed loudly, chasing after his boyfriend still having him under the impression that the bug was with him. Ashton sobbed, tripping over the leg of the couch and looking up to Luke who approached him slowly. "Luke stop! It's not funny anymore." Ashton cried as Luke just burst out laughing.

"Gotdamn, i really did put it outside. Re-fucking-lax." Ashton sobbed, shaking slightly as Luke crouched down and showed him his empty hands, pulling him into his embrace. Luke chuckled silently, wiping Ash's tear streaked cheeks. "you need therapy." Luke muttered, causing Ashton to nudge him angrily before standing up.

"What! Now you're mad at me!?"

"Fucking idiot stop messing with me! I could muffle you in your sleep you little bitch! You know i'm scared of spiders. Fucking demonic ass 8 leg having little shits crawling on people and shit. Fuck you."

Luke withheld a chuckle standing up and embracing Ashton in his arms, hushing the boy. "you're sooo adorable when you tell me off babe. Love you."

"Shut the fuck up."

Lol

Same Ash same

Spiders are creepy as shit.

Come at me with one of them things and we gon fight.

Im leaving Yo ass too bYe Felicia