basketball

LOOK AT CALVIN ASDFGHJKL

"You're a cheater." Ashton pouted as he was shoved to the ground, watching his boyfriend score yet another hoop. "No i just actually know how to play." Ashton rolled his eyes as Luke chuckled, sticking out his pale hand for the smaller boy to take.

"Not fair. You're supposed to let me win." "Says who?" "Says the rule to being a gentleman." Luke scoffed, tossing the basketball between both his hands before shooting another goal. "I'm gonna go inside." Ashton sighed, grabbing the water bottle from the ground and inching off towards the backdoor.

"Nooooo babe, I could teach you" "Are you sure you're not too into your stupid game to do that?" Luke chuckled as Ashton glared cutely at him before he grabbed the boy's arm, and pulled him over. "Stand here baby."

Ashton huffed, letting his boyfriend drag him over to the middle of the court, right in front of the hoop. He smiled softly as Luke wrapped his muscly arms around him, hugging him closely. "Keep your eye on the hoop, okay. You have to position your arms at maybe 10 and 2 and then when you're ready, shoot."

Luke slid the ball in Ashton's grasp, stepping away to let the curly haired boy try. "Whenever you're ready, love." Ashton sighed, closing his eyes before aimlessly throwing the ball.

He opened his eyes and right as he did he let out a yelp as it hit the backboard and went flying back towards him. The impact happened so fast that no one had a chance to react before Luke was running over to Ashton who was lying on the ground with a bleeding nose.

"Shit Ash, are you alright? Baby?" Ashton sat up groaning, and covering his nose to attempt to stop the blood that was running down his face.  Luke helped him up, hauling him in his arms before rushing into the house.

"It hurts." Ashton whimpered quietly as Luke set him on the hall bathroom counter, digging through the cabinets. "Shhh, you're okay." Luke tilted the curly haired boy's head back, ripping open a gauze package and stuffing the cotton up the boy's nostril.

"It's broken, isn't it?" Luke chuckled sadly at Ashton's distorted voice before shaking his head. "No you're okay, the pain will go away in a few hours, hopefully." Luke pushed Ashton's legs apart, stepping in between them. 'I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry? It's my fault i suck."

"No i should've helped you more."

Ashton rolled his eyes fondly before dipping down and kissing Luke's lips softly. "I'm perfectly fine." Ashton smiled. "Really? Cause last time i checked perfectly fine didn't include a bloody nose and lip."

"Well it's not your fault." Ashton giggled, his hand patting Luke's locks. "Can i make it up to you? So i won't feel guilty."  Ashton scoffed at the smirk on the boy's lips watching as the blonde stooped down to his knees and started undoing the zipper to Ashton's skinny jeans.

"You're such a horny bastard." Ashton giggled but his giggles were soon muffled by moans as Luke took his tip into his mouth, sucking on it gently. "But i love that about you."

thanks to like the 20ish people that actually vote lmaoo ily :)