stomach flu

Its the one where Luke is sick. And ashton takes care of him :)). I don't own this so çreds to whoever does.// XD

Luke was never one to get sick. He would always make sure to be eating healthy, washing his hands, and constantly drinking water. But of course, none of that matter when he got diagnosed with the stomach flu all because of a certain Michael Clifford who ’acciddntally' took a bite of lukes sandwich and a little more than a sip from his drink.

Ashton knew he had to be the one to take care of luke, considering he was his boyfriend.

Not that he was complaining, but he really didn't  want to get sick himself. He tried to brush of those thoughts though and focus on getting luke better. He hated seeing him so Ill.

“lukey, c'mon." Ashton held out a spoon of medicine for luke but the boy wouldn't take it. Instead, he kept his mouth shut and continuously shook his head like a little kid. As much as it was adorable to Ashton, he wasn't letting Luke get away with it because he needed to get better although the stuff tasted horrible.

“no, that stuff is-" luke began but was interrupted when ashton took the chance to put the spoon In his mouth. Luke grimaced at the taste but swallowed it anyway, immediately begging for his glass of water afterwards.

“see? Wasn't that bad, huh?" Ashton asked as he sat beside the boy on his bed.

“oh whatever. Cuddle with me." Luke demanded as he wrapped his arms around Ashton's small waist. Ashton rolled his eyes but didn't oblige. Instead, he wrapped one arm around lukes shoulder and pulled him closer, placing a kiss on top of his head. Luke smiled and laid his head on his boyfriends chest.

“how ya feeling, babe?" Ashton asked luke.

“tired and my tummy hurts." Luke pouted his lips out as he looked up at ashton, ashton knew what he wanted and even though this meant he'd probably get sick too, he kissed him anyway.

“im sorry, sweetie. Do you need anything else?"  Ashton asked as he ran a hand through lukes hair. Luke gently fluttered his eyes shut and cuddled into ashton more.

“just you."

“youre so damn cute." Ashton smiled.

“you two are disgusting." Both boys looked up to see Michael standing in the doorway.

“dont talk to me, I hate you." Luke said and turned back to ashton.

“i didn't mean to make you sick, dumbass." He said. Calum stepped in behind him and threw tissues onto the bed near ashton and lukes feet. Ignoring Michael, luke Nuzzled his face into the crook of Ashton's neck once again.

“shutup luke." Michael scolded. Ashton glared at him, only earning an innocent shrug in response.

"Sorry were leaving so soon, but he's gotta get home before he gets grounded again and I'm his stupid chauffeur." Calum groaned.

“i bought all of those, tell luke." Michael pointed to all of the items at the end of the bed. Ashton smiled gently at the boys and waved goodbye to them.

He slowly shook luke awake although he was hardly asleep and informed him of the stuff that his friends got. He truly felt bad because he hasn't gotten luke anything.

“michael didn't buy shit, I know it." Luke laughed as he sat up.

“oh c'mon, I get he at least helped pay for it." The two exchanged a look but soon shook their heads and began laughing.

“bullshit." Luke laughed even more. But soon his laughs turned into coughs and suddenly he felt like he was going to throw up. Ashton rushed to get him to the bathroom. Luke tried to walk as fast as he could and once he arrived, he did indeed threw up in the toilet.

Ashton sat behind him and rubbed circles on his back soothingly as luke was finishing up. Luke put his hands over his eyes and shook his head in embarrassment. He hasn't trown up once in front of his own boyfriend.

“you feel better or do you still feel kinda shitty?" Ashton asked softly.

“i feel better but wow that was embarrassing."  Luke said as he tried standing up. He couldn't do it without ashton though because of the little strength he had from being sick.

“why are you embarrassed?" Ashton asked, gently helping luke lay back down on the bed and covered him up with the blankets. Luke immediately wrapped himself up and hid his face under the covers. Ashton giggled at the silly boy.

“babe, what's wrong?" Ashton asked, sitting next to luke. Luke removed his face but only to where you could just see his eyes and mumbled a little 'because' to his boyfriend.

Ashton pointed to his own ear, signaling he didn't hear him but luke didn't say anything.

“lukeyyyyy" ashton whined as he ran his hands through lukes hair once again.

“i threw up in front of you." Luke mumbled. Ashton cupped the boys face in his hands since he finally uncovered his face.

“so what?" He said.

“so, its embarrassing!"

“oh shut up, you're sick. You can't help it."

“whatever." Luke said as he went back under the covers

“you tired?" Ashton asked.

"Mhm."  Luke mumbled. He poked his head out once again, looking at ashton with puppy dog eyes.

“cuddle?" He quietly asked. Ashton internally awe'd at his boyfriend and went under the covers along with him. He wrapped his arms around Luke's waist and pulled him closer. Luke did as he did earlier and cuddled into Ashton's chest.

“you know you're gonna get sick right." Luke teased

"Dont remind me."

Aw aw that was sweet as sugar ^-^

Anyway if yall wanna follow me on social media otha than this
ig: gucci.iirwin

That's it^^^ I might make tublr thoe :))) I'll let ya know if I do but anyway hope u enjoyed the story tell me what ya think in the comments and vote