✧ FAI WITH SUPERM ✧

En başından başla

"I should get married to Mark!" Kai exclaimed.

Mark played with the guitar for a while until he was called in by his manager for an individual interview.

Baekhyun went over and sat next to Fai, handing her the guitar, "Fai I want to hear you sing Kingdom Come, you can play it on the guitar right?"

"You could've heard that if you came to my show in Seoul, but you didn't," Fai shrugged, "It has choreo and backup vocalists, it's really good."

Taemin spoke up, "We're coming to your LA show."

Fai's face gleamed once she heard that, "Seriously, Baekhyun Oppa, you'll enjoy it there then."

"It's my favourite song by you, don't you want to make your number one fan happy?"

Kai sighed, "You just had to make that sound weird didn't you?"

Baekhyun squinted his eyes, focusing at Fai, "Fai, I'm not sure if I really like the red on you,"

"Ironic coming from the guy whose white hair makes him look like a ghost," Fai muttered.

"My hair is pink."

Taemin shoved Baekhyun's chest lightly, "Don't say things like that, Fai is really pretty, her red hair suits her."

"Fai-ya, you hung out with Jennie?" Kai asked out of the blue.

"Yes," Fai answered nodding slowly, "Why?"

"I was looking through your Twitter profile and saw the picture you posted of her in Paris."

"Don't stalk my Twitter, that's creepy."

"Why were you together?"

"What do you mean? We text often, we were always close, it's just a certain thing happened which made it awkward at some point. I was in Paris, she was in Paris and came to my show. We were bound to hang out."

"Why can't you just be friends with her Australian member? Does it have to be my ex?"

"Not everything is about you, I don't understand why you're so pressed."

"I'm annoyed because people are starting to think Jennie and I are still together."

"Well, deal with it, you complaining about my friendship with her won't make me stop hanging out with her especially since we've been friends since before you've known of her name."

"Listen she's a nice girl and all, I just don't know if you should be spending a lot of time with her."

"You sound really possessive you know. If you wanted to be the only whose associated with her then you shouldn't have broken up with her."

"It's not my fault that it wasn't working out, our schedules didn't match up and we got too busy."

"You're in EXO, the male version of Blackpink, you guys get like a comeback a year. What do you mean you got too busy?"

Kai rose his eyebrow at his cousin, "That's low Felicity."

"I know and so is you trying to tell me to stop hanging out with my friend because of rumours. You're like what? 25? Catch up to your age."

"I'm just trying to look out for you and for me."

"Aren't you the one who consistently says to ignore what people say? You should go and practice what you preach. Leave me alone."

"I need you to listen to me, not just hear me. Maybe it's the language barrier, you don't understand what I'm trying to say."

"I understand you perfectly."

"Then why aren't you agreeing."

"Why should I? Your logic makes no sense."

"Sometimes I forget that you've debuted so young, your maturity is still at fifteen."

"Kai," Baekhyun spoke up, "Don't pick a fight with your cousin, she's six years younger than you."

"I'm just curious." Kai muttered, "Don't attack me. I didn't mean anything maliciously."

Fai scoffed, her eyes focused on her phone, "The damage has been done, big guy. You're making me feel guilty for hanging out with my friend because it hinders your reputation."

Kai went over and sat next to Fai, "I'm sorry Felicity, I shouldn't have brought it up and I didn't have the right to."

"Fai," Jinyoung called, "Come, we need to get your touch-ups done."

Fai jumped and walked over to Jinyoung, out of the room. She wanted to get out as soon as possible, obviously, she was annoyed at Kai. He was trying to tell Fai, who she can and cannot hang out with and she wasn't going to take whatever Kai said into consideration.

Fai looked to Jinyoung and said in English, "Dude you just saved me."

"I'm not your dude and speak to me formally. I'm not your friend, I'm your manager." He said sternly.

"Whatever," Fai waived him off sitting on the makeup-stool.

- - -

⋰˚☆ Social Media

- - -

⋰˚☆ Aya's Thoughts

so i'm planning for Fai to go driving in one of the chapters which will be 'filmed' which idol should she go on a drive with? I was thinking Chanyeol or Taemin, but I want your feedback :)