✧ FAI WITH SUPERM ✧

Start from the beginning

"Mark, do you want to as well?" Fai asked Mark, he nodded giving her a smile, "I'd buy you guys a drink, but we're all underage."

"A drink would sound really good right now," Mark muttered under his breath.

"Guys," Lucas spoke up, the two turned giving him their full attention, "I love you two, thank you for being my friends."

"Umm," Fai trailed, "You don't really need to tell us this, we know."

"But we appreciate the reminder."

⋰˚☆ October 6th, 2019

Fai along with the SuperM members were shoved in a waiting room in the Capitol Records building, people were going in and out of the room doing god knows what. They were mainly waiting to meet with the record label's higher-ups, take some photos. In the words of the Americans, 'publicity'

Fai was sat on the couch, next to Mark and Kai across of them. Lucas and Ten were getting their makeup done with Baekhyun, Taeyong and Taemin speaking among themselves while sat next to the window.

Fai was explaining to Mark how Bighit was filming a documentary of Fai's tour life, filming her every move interviewing her every other day trying to get Fai to open up about her feelings.

"How do you feel about it?" Mark asked.

"I don't know, it feels like they're trying to capitalise on the fact that sometimes-." Fai paused once she looked over at Kai who was staring at the couple.

"Oh, don't mind me. I'm just testing my English, I'm trying to see if I can understand you two."

"And the verdict?" Mark asked Kai.

"I understand nothing. You guys can carry on talking."

"Never mind," Fai muttered.

Mark stood up walking over to the guitar he spotted in the room, "You shouldn't speak about anything you don't feel comfortable opening up about. You know that right?"

"Yeah, I know."

Mark played around with the guitar set in the room. Kai asked, "You play?"

"I learnt from my dad," Mark answered Kai while playing around with the guitar, "I think it's out of tune though."

"I have no idea, I'm tune deaf" Kai shrugged sitting back on the couch, going back to his phone.

"Baby," Mark turned around to Fai, "Can you tune this for me?"

Fai put her phone down and took the guitar away from Mark, "Is there a piano here? I can tune it using that."

"There isn't a piano here, do you want to use my voice?"

"It's okay," Fai struck the High E string, figuring out how much needed tuning for the guitar. Fai's phone went off indicating a text message, "Can you read that for me?"

Mark picked up Fai's phone unlocking it, "Yeonjun wants you to monitor his practice. Yeonjun, he's the eldest in the group right?"

"Yes," Fai answered tuning the B string.

"He has nice cheekbones." Mark said while looking at the video.

"I guess," Fai muttered.

"Do you like mine or his more?"

"Dude obviously yours."

Mark smiled, "That's what I thought."

Fai gave Mark the guitar back, "Here you go."

"Thanks," Mark played around with the guitar, he called out, "Baekhyun Hyung! Can you sing Wait for me?"

Baekhyun turned around and started to sing the lyrics of Wait. Taemin said, "Mark you're really good!"