✧ FAI'S FEELS 06 ✧

Start from the beginning

SO: "Hello! I recently went on a trip to Vietnam and in my tour group, there was a handsome 20yr old guy from Gimhae that I wanted to speak with, but I was too shy so I didn't speak with him at all and returned to Korea. "Unknown Gimhae Oppa! I wanted to ask for your name at least.. We'll meet again if we're meant to be? I'll try to start a conversation if we do!" She must miss him a lot...

FA: I think... She should just move on. I just heard of this guy, his name is Soobin in the group Tomorrow by Together, she should watch his fancams and she won't be missing the guy anymore.

SO: I agree. If you're really meant to be then you'll meet him again. Until then, just watch Soobin fancams and you will feel much better about missing him.

>Cut

FA: "Hello. I'm a girl living in Busan and I love all types of food. I eat and enjoy everything except for sea food. I've never tried seafood before, but one of my closest friends suggested we go out to eat sushi. I really loved sushi and now my friend and I will be going out to eat even more sushi. "Aerin thank you for introducing me to Sushi!"

SO: Woah, your friend seems so kind! I love Sushi.

FA: I.. am not the greatest fan of fish. I like Sushi but I only eat vegetarian sushi.

SO: You're so boring.

FA: I know. I'm just not into fish. But at least the girl has a good friend who is able to convince her to try new things.

SO: What's your favourite cuisine?

FA: Indian, it's so tasty and the flavours are really strong. Plus the spices are very interesting.

SO: Really? I didn't expect that.

FA: There aren't many Indian restaurants here, but there are a lot in Australia and I would go to eat at one every week no joke.

SO: Indian food is so tasty you're right.

FA: I really want to go visit India one day.

SO: Me too, it's so pretty.

>Cut

SO: "I just got accepted to College abroad. I'm very excited to have gotten the offer and also extremely tempted to accept the offer. However, there is one thing holding me back, my love for my family. I'm close to my family and worry that staying away from them too long will cause me to feel extreme sadness as they are my source of happiness. To Fai and Soobin, should I take the acceptance and move?" Woah! Congrats!

FA: Yeah, being accepted abroad is a big deal, you should be proud of yourself.

SO: This is really hard. Fai, you miss Australia often?

FA: Not as often as I used to. I started surrounding myself with what makes me happy. I have a group of friends who I consider family. I thankfully have a job which I enjoy and involves me being surrounded by people who not only I love, but love me too. I don't feel lonely anymore.

SO: That's a relief.

FA: Yeah, but I honestly don't know how to answer this question because everyone deals with feeling home-sick differently.

SO: That's true. My friend from China goes to a Chinese restaurant and they feel better.

FA: If you do end up moving away from your family and feel homesick then there are so many things you can do in order to not feel this away anymore. You'll be in a new country so I would say get to know the area you're in, explore somewhere new every time you miss home because eventually, this new environment will be your new home.