"So tomorrow right? Just like what we talk about." She asked.

"Ne, Uhm... yeah."

"I'll go now. Thanks again." She said and left me.

After she finally left, I sighed deeply.

I didn't expect that.

I stood up and walk to the place where the unnies are.

"Chaeyoung!" Dahyun greeted me as she saw me.

"Hey."

"What happened? You look, uhm... weird." Dahyun said.

The others stopped their business and walk to me also.

"Are you nervous?" Jihyo unnie asked.

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter," I said.

"Ok, let's go now. We all finished the things we need to do here. Want to take a look?" Nayeon unnie asked.

I nodded and they lead me the way.

"Woah" I utter as I saw how the whole place.

"You guys did well."

"Of course. You should too." Jeongyeon unnie said.

I nodded and took a look again at the whole place.

"I need you to do me a favor." Suddenly I remember what Mina's mom told me a while ago.

Mina

~~~~~~~~~

Mina's PoV

It's already night and Sana and I already prepared our things since tomorrow is our flight back to Korea.

I tried to contact Chaeyoung but she keeps on ignoring my phone calls. I don't know what to feel, knowing that my mom also went to Korea, I think of what if mom talked to Chaeyoung? But she didn't know where Chaeyoung lives right?

"Mina, you better sleep early," Sana said

"Sana, have you tried to contact Chaeyoung? I've been calling her but she's not picking up the call." I said with worry.

"Maybe she's busy?"

"Busy? From what?" I asked.

"Uhm I don't know... ok let me just contact her for you." She said

Sana gets her phone and dialed Chaeyoung's number.

Took some minutes then Sana puts down her phone.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Can't reach." She just said.

"Try to call Tzuyu instead," I said then she nodded.

She dialed Tzuyu's number and wait for her to answer.

"Finally! Tzuyu are you with Chaeyoung? Mina can't contact her neither I."

"Is that so?"

"Uhm...."

" Ok," Sana said and ended the call.

I looked at her waiting for her response. She look at me and sat beside me.

"What happened? What does Tzuyu tell you?" I asked.

"Chaeyoung is fine. She's sleeping now. Tzuyu said that Chaeyoung had been busy this day."

"Busy?"

"Yeah but."

"But what?"

"Your mom. Tzuyu said your mom talked to her."

My eyes widened in shock as I heard what Sana said.

"How?!"

"M-mina."

"Wait how did she know about Chaeyoung's house? I didn't even tell her about that." I asked confusedly.

I knew it! That's why I've been feeling this since then. What if mom talks to Chaeyoung and asks her to stop seeing me?!

"I... I think it's my fault." Sana said that made me look at her and frowned.

"What?"

"S-she called me. When we're having dinner last night."

"What?!" I asked and didn't able to stop myself to raised my voice.

"But we shouldn't be worried about it, right? What if you m-"

"No sana! We don't know what's running through my mom's mind right now!" I said and this time I'm starting to get worried.

"Hey, chill. It's still your mother. Maybe she won't do what you're thinking." Sana said and went closer to me to comfort me.

"I don't know. I can't think of that knowing that my mom and I didn't go through." I said and started to feel anxious.

"We'll go there tomorrow ok? Please don't stress yourself too much." She said.