№12|The Full Moon Festival (Part 1)

Comincia dall'inizio

“Well, I’m not any normal fleshie.” Medusa looked at the stars, trying to track it with her finger before landing on a green one next to Barron’s. “How about that one? Yep, that’s totally mine.”

Barron smiled. “Yeah, that’s your star.” He nuzzled his nose into her hair, taking in her delicious scent. Right next to mine, just where my Luna's star should be.

Meanwhile, Yvette’s timid head peeked from behind the bushes. “I don't know, Alistair… maybe it’s best if I skip the Full Moon Festival.”

“Yvette,” Alistair held her hand, “Look at me. Don't be nervous.” Alistair kissed her nose. “It’s just prayer right now.” Alistair led her to the mat next to Medusa and Barron.

Barron held his finger to his lips. “Shh… she’s asleep.” Barron whispered, stroking Medusa’s hair. “She’s so beautiful when she’s sleeping.”

He smirked at Yvette and Alistair. “Are you excited for tonight?”

Yvette blushed but nodded. Alistair wrapped her arms around her, “I’m so excited! You’re gonna love tonight, baby~” he whispered in her ear.

“Ali-Alistair!” Yvette squeaked.

Barron chuckled, “I’m guessing after the hunt I won't see you until tomorrow?”

“Let’s say tomorrow afternoon. She still needs to rest.” Alistair winked.

Ayame chuckled, sitting down on the mat across from them. “Don't go too rough on her, Alistair. “She still needs to walk tomorrow.”

Chelia laughed from nearby. “I’m sure she’ll be able to walk, but she’ll probably lose her voice from screaming Alistair's name all night.” Vanessa smirked. Yvette felt like fainting.

“Shh, prayer is starting,” Barron shushed as he woke up Medusa, “come on, prayer is about to start.”

Medusa pulled out her notebook. “How’s this gonna work-”

“Shh.” Barron shushed. “You have to be quiet or she won't show.”

“Who?”

“Just watch.” Barron smirked, kneeling down, his forehead touching the mat. Medusa watched as the rest of the wolves did the same. Soon, the winds picked up, the moonflowers flying off their stems and circling around the fountain. It wasn’t long before the stature of the moon goddess became real.

 The Moon Goddess was a young woman with curly, long black hair which reached her waist. Her forehead bore the same yellow crescent moon that she wore as a cat, and which are also featured on her earrings. 

A yellow ribbon was tied into a bow around her neck, as well as a crescent moon necklace. She also had an anklet of the same design above her foot. 

She wore an elegant, flowing gown which was yellow and black, while being shorter in the front than in the back. Her eyes are aqua blue, and she appeared to retain her cat-like features.

“Good Evening.” she said sweetly, she noticed Barron. “Oh, Barron Whiteclad. You’ve grown up so much. You’re a wonder alpha… your parents would be proud.”