Chapter 80

Brook's Pov

"Colby what took you so long?"Kelsey stands there shivering, with a coat pulled tightly into her body.

"I had intervention, isn't blame me!"He scolds her walking to his car with me by his side.

"Gimme!"She points to the blanket, in the front passenger seat. It was Jacks blanket he must've forgot to take it out of Colby's car.

"No!"

"Brook give me the fucking blanket now!"She leans over and tries to get it but I shove her back, not too hard where she falls. That's
Jed's she's not touching it.

"No!"

"Brook...It's just...a blanket,"Colby tries to tell me, but I ignore him and roll my eyes.

"Did you fuck someone on that blanket or something?"She asks, with an acrimonious tone.

"What? No!"

"Then give me it!"she shoves me pushing me to the side, pulling it from the passenger side but I think I tugged on her a little hard. She falls onto the wet ground, groaning about her clothes being wet.

"That's Jed's he hates you and so do I, the only reason why I haven't killed you yet for all the shit you've done, is because I'm friends with your brothers, so you aren't having it!"I stare at her face as it turns sour and red.

Once she's back steady on her feet, she lifts her knee into my groin, I push my hand down my joggers, I cup my ding-alings and punching the ground with the other until it bled.

"BITCH!"

"Don't make a mockery of me Brooklyn Braxon,"She pushes the heel of her brogues into my crotch twice until she's satisfied with her damage.

My clothes were becoming even more wet as the time I spent curled up on the floor.

"My Fucking dick is dead! If I have to get surgery for this I'm gonna slaughter you to death!"I bite my lip, to reduce the agonising pain, I might not be able to have kids.

"MY KIDS!"I proceeded to plummet my hand into the concrete ground, causing more skin to tear and blood to shed.

"I'm not in the right mood to deal with a Braxon, I've spent time with one too many and that included your bratty sister!"She flips me off, wrapping the blanket across herself while I'm still on the ground clutching my balls.

11 Days until Christmas
Guys I'm probably going to end this book soon, Could yous give me some ideas for a sequel.
I'm going to take a little break from this book but I will still be updating my other book
Adopted By The Braxon Brothers.

I'll be editing this book so yeah sport but I'm getting a bit of writers block and trying to think of something for a sequel.