Chapter 45

(KACEYS POV)
*After Lunch*
"The teacher chose our seats your beside Rebbeca." A girl called Katy mumbled but I still heard her and it did make me nervous. Great everyone in the class watched as I made my way over to the work top. Rebbeca scowled at me and then went back to her phone.
"Right so today class we will be making cookies get started."the teacher said and I started prepping the mix. I was cracking an egg when Rebbeca came and shoved me it spilt all down my apron. I smeared some down my hand and threw it at Rebbeca. She retaliated and threw the mix of cookie dough at me. And I did the same.
"Girls."the teacher screamed walking back into class.
"Sorry miss it just slipped."I said starting to clean up the mess. I looked up at Rebbeca who was standing there with a sick smile on her face. Ok... didn't think it was possible but I'm even more scared now.
*After class*
Oh shit I'm going to be late to English. I grabbed my bag and took off running towards my English class.
"Sorry I'm late miss."i panted sitting down next to a girl called Mia. The whole class started laughing really loud and I looked up and my eyes widened.
Firstly the teacher was a guy yeah you wouldn't have thought that it could get worse but it can. That guy was my brother.
"Hello class I'm your sub since Mrs MacAvoy is having her baby."Aaron said great more boys even if its only for a short time but my brother looked nervous. I raised my hand he looked pleased.
"Yes Kacey."he asked
"What topic are we covering."I asked
"Pretty little liars and lies and truths."he said
I smiled brightly at him and whispering broke out amongst the class.
"Oh and yes my name is Aaron J Hart Braxon. You can call me Aaron, Aaron j, Mr hart or Mr Braxon and you might have heard of my second name before."Aaron said everyone in whole the class turned to me.
"Sir aren't you a sports star from thsis school and also aren't you a rapper."A boy called Lewis called out.
"Yes I am and please don't call me sir it makes me feel old. And my brother Corey is in charge of the PE department so I'm not going to get bossed about."Aaron said i laughed and so did the rest of the class. Even Aaron did this might actually be fun.
"Aaron I hope you don't mind me asking but how old are you." Lewis called out
"I just turned 20 a few weeks ago."Aaron said.

557 words