Chapter 51

(CHARLIES POV)
"Oh hello there what's going on here."Capron asked the officers they immediately salute him.
"Well sir everybody that's over the age of 16 in this group are in trouble. Also sir the 12 year old attacked an officer and resisted arrest.
The 11 year olds and 8 year olds were cussing and being disrespectful so was the 12 year old.
And the boy with the brown hair that's wearing the red top pulled one of the boys away that were getting handcuffed."One of the officers said.
At this point all of the younger ones were getting held by one of the older brothers.
Capron looked at Buddy and Harris they were balling there eyes out. The other younger kids were crying but not that much.
"Aaron put Buddy down and Elijah put Harris down."Capron said Aaron and Elijah both put Buddy and Harris down.
"I'm guessing these boys been in trouble before
Since you know there names sir."
"Yes they have been in trouble with me before now Buddy Harris come here."Capron said
Buddy and Harris ran over to him.
"Cape."buddy and Harris said while still crying.
Capron picked them up and started to try and calm them down.
"Excuse me sir we still have to arrest them."
"They will not be arrested."
"Why sir."
"Because they are my brothers and the little girl is my sister so never trouble my siblings again or I'll make yous lose your jobs. Am I clear."
"Yes sir." They all said
"Well done and thank you Rye."
"No need to thank me I just tried to calm Jack and Brook down."rye said
"Well done Brook by the way for keeping your cool."Capron said Brook nodded.
*At home*
(RYES POV)
It was now 8pm and i had to make sure that everybody was in bed, changed and had there clothes for tomorrow.
I had decided I would put a movie on in the cinema room. And put everyone that's under the age of 10 in there to watch a movie.
"Tag Tommy Jude Kyson Kaden movie room." I shouted they all came running in.
"What do yous want to watch."
"Toy story 4."they all shouted
"Ok let me go get your little brothers and I'll be back ok."
"Ok" they all said
I went up stairs to get Landon Ashton Ben Harris and Buddy. I somehow managed to carry all five of them down stairs and into the Movie room. I then put on toy story and gave them blankets and popcorn.
*2 hours later*
I knew that the movie had finished. So I went into the cinema room and saw every one was asleep. I picked up Buddy and Landon and took them to there room. I changed them into pyjamas and then laid them down into there beds.
Next was Harris and Ben I did exactly what I did with the other two.
I then picked up Ashton and Kyson took them to there rooms did the same thing I did with the others.
Kaden Tag and Tommy usually only slept in there boxers so all I had to do with them was take there top off and that was them changed since they were only in a top and there boxers when I picked them up.
I had put all the younger boys to bed the quints and Jay were already asleep. And everyone else I didn't have to make sure they were in bed since Charlie was dealing with them but he begged me to make sure Jack and Brook were in bed.
So now I had to put Jack and Brook to bed.
*One hour later*
(It was now 11pm)
"Brook Jack come here yous need to go to sleep."I honestly didn't mind them staying up but also I didn't feel like getting shouted at by Capron either so I decided I would try and get them to go to sleep.
"Not if we have to go to sleep."Brook shouted.
I got up off my bed and went out of my room to get Brook and Jack.
As soon as I got to them I picked them both up and threw them over my shoulder. And took them to my room.
In my room.
"I don't want to go to fucking sleep."Jack said
"Well you kinda have to anyways yous can sleep in my bed if yous want."I said
"With you in it."Jack asked
"No I'm going to sleep outside."
"Oh sad life for you."Brook and jack sis d
"Of course I'll be here as well."
"Yay."Jack said
"Right now get into bed mate and go to sleep."
I laid in the middle of Brook and Jack. So that I could try and get them to sleep. Which I actually was a success.
It was now 3am and they were asleep.

827 words