Chapter 5

(KACEYS POV)
I was stopped by jack doing something he'll regret later on.
"J...jack...st...stop! I can't breath"i said between breaths after jack walked. After jack walked over to me he started tickling me. But once he came to my stomach I screamed and started to cry.
"Kacey are you ok did I hurt you I'm so sorry?
Jack said pulling me into a hug. My stomach still hurt from the last time my mum and dad abused me.
"No don't apologise I'm sorry for screaming I guess you just scared me" I said looking up at Jack
"Then why are you crying " Andy asked coming over to me I didn't want to answer I just kept my head down.
"You know you can always talk to us" Brooklyn said sounding worried.
"I know I'm just tired"
"Okay we'll let you get some rest"Jack said
Realising me from the hug
"Thanks"All the boys went to there beds and Brooklyn went to the floor. While I got changed in the restroom. I walked back in the room to see Jack and Brooklyn already asleep. But the rest were still awake. "Goodnight" I whispered and everybody who was awake whispered back saying "Night"

I woke up at 3 in the morning from having a bad dream. So I walking to the kitchen to get a drink and I heard footsteps behind me which made me jump. I turned around and fell to the floor shaking.
"Hey..Shhhh don't worry it's just me" I knew that Irish accent Jack
"I...I'm...sor...sorry." I managed to get out
"Here let me help you up" as soon as I stood up I almost fell again but jack was there to catch me. "Let's get you back to bed." I nodded and I used jack to help me walk so I wouldn't fall.
"What did you want to drink"
"Water please" I said as I snuggled into the couch I heard the tap going but that's all I heard before I let the darkness take over
(JACKS POV)
I woke up at 3 to hear someone walking I looked around the room and noticed Kacey wasn't here. I heard someone in the kitchen so I went to see who it was. I think Kacey heard me as she turned around and fell to the ground. I quickly went by her side and whispered into her here "Hey...Shhhh...don't worry it's just me" I said as calmly as I could
"I...I'm...sor...sorry" she choked out
"here let me help you up" I said rubbing her back as soon as she stood up she nearly fell again but I caught her.
"Let's get you back to bed" she put almost all of her weight on me so she wouldn't fall as soon as she was back on the couch I asked her
"what do you want to drink?"
"Water please" I went into the kitchen to get her water when I went back in the room she was fast asleep. "Goodnight" I whispered and kissed her on the forehead I put her water in the coffee table and got back into my bed I was trying to get to sleep but I kept thinking that I had seen Kacey before and that I knew her before we seen her at Nandos she does look a bit like me and my 2 brothers Rye and Brook but I'm just going to wash that thought out of my mind and try to get to sleep.

I woke up in the morning to hear screaming. I looked over to Kacey and she was kicking and screaming. "Kacey Kacey wake up its ok your fine" I said rubbing her arm
"GET OFF ME"she screamed and pushed me backwards of course my brother brook had to be in the way and I tripped over him and hit my head off the bunk that's all I remember before all I could see was blackness.

672 words

Edited 30/10/20