Chapter||34

Ain't got no time to press you 'bout them hoes that you been screwin' up
'Cause I know where I stand
Know I got the key to your heart in my nightstand
You gon' find out that testin' out the water ain't excitin'
As you thought it was, nigga you'll be comin' right back, right back
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah
Cryin' ain't gon' fix it so I'm still here

Same day

After that last statement, Kamiya held her head up high and pushed her cart walking straight pass Sabrina ending the conversation immediately without turning back.

"Ka-" Sabrina began to walk after her but Luca stepped in her path blocking her from going any further. She put her hands up in the air ending her walk while sighing as she stared at Kamiya until she was out of her eyesight.

Kamiya didn't let seeing her mother gaze her, she simply put in the back of the head as she always did with the problems that she faced in life. Kamiya wasn't the type to face her problems and seek guidance she wanted to forget about it as fast as she could before it could cloud her judgement anymore.

"Mama dada like these ones," Aaliyah pointed to the Haagen Dazs salted caramel ice cream which she and her father loved to eat together.

"No dada can get it himself baby," Kamiya responded as she picked up two tubs of her favourite ice cream, Ben and Jerry's fudge brownie ice cream. She knew it wasn't good for her body but she just couldn't seem to stop eating it, ever since her pregnancy with Aaliyah she had been faithfully eating those.

"Noo, dada want it today," She spoke with a frown on her face and arms crossed across her chest as she looked between her mother and the ice cream.

"Your ugly ass dada can get the ice cream himself Aaliyah and don't ask me again," She rolled the cart right past the ice cream section once she got what she needed and headed to where the fries where. The cries of Aaliyah could be heard to the people surrounding them as she looked back pointing to where the ice cream aisle was.

"Noooooo," Aaliyah continued to scream causing by-passers to stare at the distressed child.

Smack her

Don't smack her, she's a child idiot

So what, Kamiya remember when your mother smacked you all those times when you didn't listen, it's only right you do the same.

The consistent bickering going on inside Kamiya's head didn't help the situation at hand, she chose to ignore them and carry on pushing the cart further away from the ice cream.

"Oh my bad I'm sorry," she spoke as she bent down to pick up the bag of chips off the floor that Aaliyah had managed to get from the cart and throw it at the lady.

"You better be," The lady spat at Kamiya as she eyes Aaliyah with a spiteful glare, she couldn't understand why the child did not have manners and was acting as a wild goose in public.

Black kids these days

"She's only a ch-," Kamiya began to say as she lifted her head to look at the lady that had such a hateful tone in her voice but was abruptly stopped when she noticed who it was. She tried not to show the shocked expression on her face as she cleared her throat and stood up straight putting the bag of chips back in the cart away from Aaliyah's reach.

"Look what the cat dragged in," The lady spoke with her arms crossed against the plastic boobs she had, Kamiya knew any sudden movement those silicon boobs would pop out.