Chapter||3

What if I was disloyal?
                                Put all them niggas before you,        
But I still claim that I'm for you

See what if I gave your pussy away,                   
let another nigga see how it taste,
Can you imagine it all on his face
Go through my text  and he calling me bae, (yeah)

What if I'm choosing?
Got you out here looking stupid,
Then I tell you I can't do this
Tired of the fighting and snooping

What if I'm choosing?Got you out here looking stupid,Then I tell you I can't do thisTired of the fighting and snooping

Monday 30th April

After 45 minutes Kain finally made it to Kairo's house. Getting out his car he knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. Kairo opened the door looking distressed. Kamiya still hasn't forgiven him and he can't function properly without her. He missed her touch and her scent, he was losing his cool.

He was also upset with Kam as he had done everything she asked him to do and she still wasn't forgiving him, so he thought

He was also upset with Kam as he had done everything she asked him to do and she still wasn't forgiving him, so he thought. The truth was Kam had forgiven him but she was scared. Scared he would go back on his words and do the things he promised he wasn't going to do.

"Damn it look like you gone through hell," Kain said laughing as he made his way through the house to the kitchen.

"Man you ain't even know the half of it, Kam making a nigga wait even more," he stressed as he followed after Kain.

"Well what do you expect, you cheated on her not the other way round"

"Yeah I know but I've been doing everything," Kairo replied.

"Like what," Kain asked as he went into the fridge and grabbed the leftover mac 'n cheese and chicken.

"I be with them every day for the past week and bought her all the gifts in the world," he explained sitting down on the island.

"Maybe she don't want the materialistic stuff bro, and you probably were on your phone most of the time you was there," he said waiting for the food to warm up.