Chapter||8

As I lay me down to sleep
I pray to Lord my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake
I pray to Lord my soul to take

As I lay me down to sleepI pray to Lord my soul to keepIf I should die before I wakeI pray to Lord my soul to take

Tuesday 17th July

"No please don't," Armani bellowed as the man continued to ram himself inside of her forcefully.

"Take this dick girl," he said murmuring in her ear. The unknown man pushed Armani's legs as wide as it could possibly go while he thrust his dick into her virgin vagina elongating it while burning it in the process considering it was dry.

"Please, NO, NOOOO," she continued to bellow shoving at his chest but he didn't seem to budge one bit or be fazed by it.

"SHUT UP," he called at the top of his voice covering her mouth with his dirty hand. She struggled to get out of his grasp but finally, she did the one thing she disgusted.

She pierced into his hand as vigorously as she could making blood gush out of his now wounded hand.

"HELLPPPP" she screeched while he still rammed himself inside of her not even caring of the blood that now plastered his dick.

"Armani"

"Armaniiii"

"Armani" Kam shouted as she shook Armani awake.

"I'm up, I'm up" she replied rubbing her eyes as she stared at Kam.

"Another nightmare huh?" Kam said shamefully as she shook her knowing it was all her fault to the reason why she was having nightmares.

"Yeah" she answered putting her head down with tears trickling down her face. "I th-thought it was real like i-it was happening all over again" she bawled her eyes out as Kam embraced her in a hug.

"Let it all out baby, he can't hurt you again, I'm trying to make sure of that" Kam reassured her in a hushed tone in her ear rocking her side to side as Armani continued to weep.

"I-I want to f-forget about it" she hiccuped grabbing onto Kam tighter closing her eyes even harder if that was even possible.

"I'm scared," she admitted grateful to get that off her chest.

Armani sobbed more into Kam's chest unceasingly, hands clutching at her gown. She held her in silence, swaying her slowly as her tears soaked her chest. A tiny lapse let her pull away, blinking lashes heavy with tears before she collapses again. The pain must have come in waves, minutes of sobbing broken apart by short pauses for recovering breaths, before hurling her back into the outstretched arms of her empathy.

"Don't be, I'm here, the guards are here, you are safe," Kam said after a while of silence trying to convince herself as well.

"What if he tries to come for us both, then what" Armani started to panic at the thought of the man coming back to get both her and kamiya.