Chapter||17

Publishing this because it's my birthday today🍾
December 1st baby

I love you but I won't be a fool for you
That is just somethin' that I wouldn't do, babe
I mean I'mma stay if you could tell the truth
But you can't, no matter how much time I ask
So you can keep that bitch ova there givin' me the ugly stare
The one with the silicone ass, and the Brazilian hair?
You ain't gon' respect me no no no till I'm not there
See, I got you comfortable, now you ain't really scared

I love you but I won't be a fool for youThat is just somethin' that I wouldn't do, babeI mean I'mma stay if you could tell the truthBut you can't, no matter how much time I askSo you can keep that bitch ova there givin' me the ugly stareThe one wi...

1 am

Deshawn looked around nervously as he knocked on Asia's door. He waited a few minutes before he finally heard the door unlock.

"Do you know what time it is," She harshly spat at Deshawn once she opened the door.

"Yeah, it's 1, why," he grinned at her while she held a mug on her face.

"Don't play with me, what do you want," she was becoming irritated with just his presence being her and wanted to so badly slam the door in his face and go back to bed.

"I need you to hold this for me real quick," he quickly spoke before slightly taking the object out of his pocket.

Asia squinted her eyes trying to see what it was he was showing but because of the deal, it was hard for her to see.

"What is it," She curiously asked with a hand on her hip.

"You gone hold it," he ignored her question.

"Deshawn," she sternly spoke causing him to sigh. He finally took the object out of his pocket showing it to Asia.

"I'm not holding that shit for you, Deshawn,"

"Asia it's only for a few days," he replied but Asia shook her head.

"Deshawn I can't, we got fucking kids, I can't be keeping that," she didn't want any parts of Deshawn's life brought into hers, especially now since they weren't together anymore.

"They not here right now, I'll come collect tomorrow, I'm just in some deep shit right now,"

"De-," she began to protest but he grabbed her hand and swiftly placed the gun in her hand.

"Take it back, I'm not playing," she tried to give it back but he started to back away from her with his hands up.

"Make sure you wipe it clean," He got in his car and drove off while Asia still stood in the doorway feeling defeated as she stared at the gun placed in her hand.

Asia turned around to shut the door before making her way to the back room. She wiped the gun with a cloth before placing the gun underneath the dresser.

She sighed as she made her back to her room trying to go back to sleep.

It had been 2 hours since she was woken up and Asia still couldn't go to sleep. She had been crying since seeing Deshawn's face. Him popping up made her miss him and all the memories came rushing back to her.