Chapter||19

The next chapters coming up will only be about Kamiya and Kairo's relationship including flashbacks.

Baby, I love you, I thought you knew this
Stop getting angry, stop all the madness
We meant to be, look how long we lasted
Sadness, I ain't eat in days like I'm fasting
Blasted, I wanna be with you 'till my casket
I'm just disappointed in your actions
Then you get upset in my reactions
To be honest babe I'm just passing
We were doing straight and now we're slanted

Baby, I love you, I thought you knew thisStop getting angry, stop all the madnessWe meant to be, look how long we lastedSadness, I ain't eat in days like I'm fastingBlasted, I wanna be with you 'till my casketI'm just disappointed in your actionsT...

Tuesday 25th September

"It's been how many weeks and you still ain't got these niggas yet, what the fuck you been doing," Omar's voice boomed through Kairos car speakers.

"Pops these niggas is smart, we talking about Nick here pops," he replied trying to justify why he hadn't caught Gunna and the rest of them.

"I don't give a fuck if we were talking about the damn president here, I want these niggas head, don't make me embarrass your ass," and with that Omar had hung up the phone leaving Kairo in his thoughts.

After a while of thinking, Kairo exited out his car and made his way to his house, which he hadn't been in for days.

"Your home," Kamiya announces in a whisper once she saw Kairo.

He completely ignored her making his way to where he saw Aaliyah sitting on the carpet playing with her dolls.

"Daddy," Aaliyah screamed once she saw her father and immediately dropped her toys running into his arms.

"Hey daddy's baby," he cooed, picking her up and planted kisses all over her face.

"I wissed you," she said after her laughter had died down.

"I missed you too baby, daddy won't ever leave you again," He promised cradling her in his arms. At this moment in time, with everything happening around him, the only person that seemed to make him smile nowadays was his daughter.

He could be pissed one minute but the moment he saw or heard Aaliyah's voice his whole mood changed and a grin would replace the mean mug he once held.

"Dolls," she pointed down at her dolls indicating she wanted to play with them.

"You gone just leave your daddy for some dolls," he joked tickling her causing her to burst into a fit of laughter.

"Play," she demanded when he let her down as she held 2 dolls in her hand, handing one to him.

"Oh so you gone just demand me to play with you," He sat crisscrossed as Aaliyah bossed him around on what to do with the doll.

"Can we talk for a second," Kamiya whispered looking down at him.

"Nah I'm good," he dismissed her not even looking at her as he focused his attention on Aaliyah.