Chapter||4

Ever since you crossed my path
Everything is different
You always know how to make me laugh
You got me all up in my feelings
As much as I love the feeling
I hate it, it gets me frustrated
When is say just how I feel but don't know how you would take it
Why do you do what you do to me?
Got me doing things that I don't do usually
I promised myself I wouldn't fall
But every time I see you I just wanna risk it all

    Ever since you crossed my pathEverything is different  You always know how to make me laughYou got me all up in my feelingsAs much as I love the feelingI hate it, it gets me frustrated When is say just how I feel but don't know how you would t...

Thursday 3rd May

"Shh before you wake her up," Kam heard Kairo whisper to Liyah.

"But food go coldy," Aaliyah said quite loudly.

"Okay go wake her up," he sighed watching Liyah run to his side of the bed and jumping on it.

"Mama wakes up," she shouted hitting Kam's body trying to wake her up. Kamiya finally woke up but with a banging headache and soreness began her legs. She smiled when she saw Liyah and cuddled her the best she could.

"Food" she pointed to Kairo who Kam had forgotten he was even there, holding a tray of food which consisted of bacon, sausages, eggs, grits, pancakes with syrups and grits. He had fruit in another bowl mainly raspberries, which were her favourite.

"I made," she smiled widely pointing to her self.

"Aww thank you, baby," she kissed her face before taking the food from Kairo.

"Thank you," she mumbled, Kairo just nodded his head in response.

She ate her food while the props pig played on the tv for Liyah. Every now and then Liyah would steal some food from her plate even though she had eaten already because it was that good.

Kairo had gone into the bathroom to start his morning routine. Only in there for 30 minutes he quickly washed his hair as well. He came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and one on his head, putting on some boxers with his towel still on because Liyah was still there and some basketball shorts. Once he was dressed Kamiya had finished eating with the tray now on the floor and Aaliyah wrapped in her.

"You wanna go to the park mamas," Kairo asked Aaliyah who sat up at the mention of the park.

"Yesss," she got out of Kamiya's grasp and jumped up and down on the bed.

"You coming," He asked Kam who just nodded her head in response.

"Okay let's go get you dressed then," he grabbed her off the bed heading towards the bathroom in Liyah's room. Getting her dressed in a plain white top with grey Nike shorts he picked her up putting her on the counter to start the worst part of the morning, which was brushing her teeth.

"Na ah," she complained moving her head away from the toothbrush.

"Come on baby don't do this today" he sighed trying to open her mouth but failed when she swatted his hand away moving her head again.