Chapter||13

Wish I could forget 'bout you 'bout you
Playing with my feelings I ain't think that shit was cool
Niggas told me things about you,
i ain't think that shit was cool
They be callin' you a thot but I had a different view

Wish I could forget 'bout you 'bout youPlaying with my feelings I ain't think that shit was coolNiggas told me things about you, i ain't think that shit was coolThey be callin' you a thot but I had a different view

Saturday 11th August

"How you and Lil man doing," Rakeem Sr asked his girlfriend Miracle through the correctional phone.

"We're doing great, he had a game yesterday and he scored the winning goal," Miracle answered smiling thinking about their son.

"That's my boy," after that the line went dead for a while and the only thing that could be heard were their breathing.

"I miss y'all," he softly spoke after a while of silence.

Rakeem was currently doing 5 years in jail for possession of an illegal weapon, he had been in jail for 3 years now.

"We miss you too, I wish you were here," she stated as she frowned.

"So do I but I can't, I got 18 more months left then I can beat up that pussy for you," he smirked knowing that will turn her on.

"Babyyy," she whined while blushing.

"You keeping it tight for me," he questioned licking his lips as he placed his head on the wall.

"Of course," she blushed, again.

"Better be"

"I'm coming on Tuesday instead of Monday because I got to work an extra shift," she informed him making him furrow his eyebrows in confusion as to why.

"Why you taking an extra shift for," he questioned.

"I just want to," she lied shrugging.

"Mi doesn't lie, why you need the extra shift," he asked more firmly this time.

She huffed before replying, "I need the extra cash".

"We struggling," he asked as he leaned off the wall.

"No, I just need extra cash for Keem's activities," she explained as she picked at her nails.

"What happened to the money I left you," he asked.

"That only lasted for about a year Ra, plus you know Keem has asthma and those hospital bills ain't no joke" She replied rolling her eyes on how Rakeem was getting it.

"You work in a hospital so you must've now what you doing, do that shit at home," he said as if it was that simple.

"I need the equipment stupid, plus you know he sometimes has attacks"

"Steal the damn equipment Mi"

"Nigga you sound so stupid right now, I could lose my damn licence because of that," she snapped on him.