Chapter||18

How could you change on me
Gotta take it to the grave with me
I gave you a chance when i shouldn't have
So put the blame on me

How could you change on meGotta take it to the grave with meI gave you a chance when i shouldn't haveSo put the blame on me

Previously

"What the," he muttered before picking the envelope up so he could examine properly.

He quickly tore open the mail before scanning his eyes over the paper.

"This gotta be a fucking joke," he looked towards the twins asking them as if they knew what he was letting out and could respond.

"Your aunty better be playing," he continued on as they just looked at him blankly.

Just to be sure in case his eyes were trying to play tricks on him he read over it again, but sure enough, it had the same he wished it hadn't had before.

"She's pregnant," he whispered.

He quickly grabbed his phone dialling Robyn's number. When she didn't answer he called a second time, up until the 4th time she finally answered.

"Yes babe," she spoke up when the call came through.

Odell had so much anger in him when he heard her voice he immediately cut the call on her leaving a confused Robyn on the other end.

Robyn tried to call him back several time but Odell simply declined each and every one of them.

30 minutes later Robyn was making her way up the stairs to her apartment. She opened the door to darkness in her apartment.

She turned up her eyebrows before calling out Odell's name. She searched the living to no Odell then headed to the kitchen to see a dark figure sitting on the island stool with their head down.

Robyn turned on the light seeing it was Odell.

"Babe you okay," she asked reaching to touch his shoulder but as soon as he felt her getting close to him he stood up out of his seat backing away.

"Babe what's wrong, " she began to become worried because he had tears gushing down his face.

"When were you going to tell me about the abortion," he interrogated.

As soon as those words left his mouth all the blood from her face drained as she stood there shocked.

"I-I," Robyn stammered over her words as Odell glared at her with hooded eyes.

"Why the fuck you stuttering for," he strolled closer towards her resulting in her to take a few step backs as well.

"It's n-not what umm you th-think,"

"No, it is what I think, my fucking girlfriend was about to have a damn abortion," he roared at her, Robyn flinched in dismay as she watched Odell's eyes turn from a hazel colour to a dark hazel in a matter of seconds into the conversation.