Chapter||33

hope you know what you did to me
I'm grateful for what you did for me
You showed me that you ain't shit, and these bitches is dangerous
Now I do 'em just how you did to me
And I know you see the pain in my eyes, every secret and lie
Got a reason to cry 'fore I sleep at night
I need my peace of mind, I see you fine
But I'm far from that, so
Now, I'ma be savage
And you made it happen

Saturday 22nd December

35 likes for next chapter!

"Where the fuck you been at Renee you said you were coming home but that was damn near two hours ago," Was the first thing that Tajay bitched about when Renee entered through the front door of his apartment. His voice boomed of the walls of the small apartment scaring Renee as she thought Tajay would either be sleeping by this time or out with his friends like he usually was on a Saturday night.

Renee had just come from being with Kain but of course she couldn't tell him that, she simply lied as told him that she was over at Armani's house, but with Tajay being Tajay he called damn near every hour to make sure she was still there and asked continuously for picture of Armani doing something. Kain laughed at how insecure Tajay was being when he found out all the things he asked Renee to do, but they had no choice but to actually go over to Armani's house and just stay in the guest room they frequently shared when they went over there. This was how some of their nights were spent if Renee never had college that day and if Kain wasn't so busy doing work with his father.

Even though Renee wanted to have sex with Kain, he couldn't help but to feel like the side nigga to her, though technically he was. Kain for once in his 20 years of life he wanted to settle down with a female, he didn't want to come home and find it empty with no one to tell about his day, he wanted someone who he could be a softy to, Kain was hoping it would be Renee that she would be the one to listen to his problems about his dysfunctional family and vice versa.

Tonight no sex happened, Renee and Kain simply talked and talked until it was time for Renee to go to Tajay's house. Renee finally opened up to Kain and her parents and how they unknowingly treated her compared to her siblings, which Kain was all to familiar with until he finally spoke to his parents about it, unfortunately it had to be after Omar and Saniya has lost their daughter, Kiyanne, and Omar also losing his sister.

Kiyanne was the eldest child of Omar and Saniya, but sadly her life span was cut short when she along with Omar's sister, her aunt, were involved in a car accident resulting in them both losing their life. That day was the hardest day for all of the White family, especially Omar, his sister was everything to him, she was the one he went to for relationship advice pertaining to what woman wanted from a man. He had to take on the role of being a father to both Armani and Jakari, while grieving both of his loses.

Then there was his precious daughter, Kiyanne, his world changed as soon as he heard the news, that following week all he did was cry and hoped it was a dream, Saniya stayed by his side throughout even though she was grieving herself. Everyday Omar wished that it was him in that car instead of them, that his life had been taken, he asked God many times why it had to been them, they were innocent in this life whereas Omar knew he had done some foul things in his life and wondered why God would take away two innocent souls instead of his devilish one.

"I told you I was at Armani's house then when I was leaving I got sidetracked and lost track of time," Renee reiterated the speech that she had said several times on the way to the house. She waved him off and turned to walk away but Tajay wasn't having it so he tightly grabbed her wrist and dragged her back so she was now facing directly in front of chest.