Chapter||2

And I don't wanna make love,
want you to beat my meat up

And I don't wanna make love, want you to beat my meat up

Saturday 28th April

"Hey baby," Kain said to the little jawn he just met at the corner shop.

"Hey," she said flirtatiously while rubbing on his chest making her way down to feel his chest.

"You gone give me your number," he asked while licking his moisturised brown plump lips

"Yeah it's-" the ringing of his phone stopped her from talking and as he saw who it was Kain sucked his teeth answering his dad's call.

'Wassup pops," he greeted as the call connected through.

"Hey son, I need you to check and look after the club for me, me and your mama going on vacation," Omar spoke through the phone.

"No problem pops lemme call you back I'm kinda busy"

"Yeah busy getting pussy, watch when you get an infection boy," he stressed upset that his youngest son was hoe in these streets.

"Don't play me like that pops," he replied getting upset thinking about what if he actually caught one.

"Yeah Yeah, whatever nigga bye" he laughed as he hung up because he knew that what he had said had triggered Kain.

Putting his attention back onto the jawn, he still didn't know her name he continued his conversation getting her number.

Getting her number Kain felt satisfied with the girl he would have for the week and later on block her number then on to the next.

Getting into his 2019 Lamborghini Aventador he just got fixed at the shop, he made his way to the club.

It took him about 2 hours to get to the club because of traffic and by now it was 7 pm and the club was getting ready to open

It took him about 2 hours to get to the club because of traffic and by now it was 7 pm and the club was getting ready to open. They would be open from 3 pm to 5:30 pm then open back again at 7:30 pm

Making his way to his designated parking spot near to the doors of the club, he parked and soon got out of the car to enter the club. Opening the club doors the security guards let him through into the midnight theme club. The club had black leather chairs with wooden tables seated in front of them with a candle on top for decoration. The spotlights shone onto the many dance floors they had while the VIP section had blue dim lights. The bio section had round glass tables placed in front with champagne and an ice bucket on top.