Chapter||28

It's been a long time comin' (Comin')
All these blessings rollin' in, I ain't even see 'em comin' (Comin')
Too hard, too hard, I been goin' too hard now, ah
They say I need a vacation, say I need to slow down
And I ain't tryna slow down
Pretty face with a bad attitude (Bad attitude)
Workin' like I got too much to lose (Too much to lose)
Built this shit up on two by twos
I want it now, I paid too many dues

It's been a long time comin' (Comin')All these blessings rollin' in, I ain't even see 'em comin' (Comin')Too hard, too hard, I been goin' too hard now, ahThey say I need a vacation, say I need to slow downAnd I ain't tryna slow downPretty face wit...

Same day

"Hey baby, how was work," Odell greeted Robyn as she came into the kitchen, she was in her work clothes which consisted of a black and white checked pinafore dress and a black turtle neck considering it was nearing December and the temperature had dropped.

As soon as Robyn stepped foot into the kitchen, as usual, she always seemed to be redolent with the sweet aroma of all the seasonings Odell used to make his fiery seafood. She took a whiff of the smell as it made her evocative on when her grandmother and mother used to cook together when she was younger.

"Work was good baby, hey mamas big boy," She gave Odell a passionate kiss on the lips before heading to her almost 10-month-old baby boy, Isaiah. She lifted him up in the air from the baby car seat that Odell had placed on the counter, he erupted in a fit full of laughter causing both Odell and Robyn to hold a smile on their faces.

"You missed mummy huh," She spoke to Isaiah as if he would answer back but all she got from him was a 4 teeth smile and his little fingers in his mouth.

"What is my handsome baby daddy cooking today," She put Isaiah back in his car seat securely before heading in Odell's direction who stood over the stove with an apron on.

"Baby daddy," He screwed his face up at her which made Robyn laugh as he stopped his cooking.

"Can I not call you my baby daddy," She jokingly asked as she wrapped her arms around his torso sneakily turning down the stove to the lowest temperature knowing with them they were going to forget about the food resulting in it going to burn.

"I think I like husband better," He smirked looking down at her, Robyn raised her eyebrow at him giving him a questioning look.

"Oh you do, well I like husband better too, but for now you're my baby daddy," She patted his chest coming out of his embrace, Odell held his mouth opened as he watched Robyn attend back to their son.

She turned her head back over her shoulder with a smirk plastered on her face giving Odell flirtatious eyes.