The Start of a New Problem

"And my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage! then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody. Somebody important!"

"I'm not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That's my Nindo: My Ninja Way!"

"It's almost unbearable, isn't it... the pain of being all alone. I know that feeling; I've been there, in that dark and lonely place, but now there are others, other people who mean a lot to me. I care more about them than I do myself, and I won't let anyone hurt them. That's why I'll never give up. I will stop you, even if I have to kill you! They saved me from myself. they rescued me from my loneliness. they were the first to accept me as who I am. They're my friends"

-Naruto Uzumaki

~Story~

The group sat in circle with one black haired boy in he middle. His face was scrunched up in thought

"So that's what happened" Ashura nodded his head in a thinking manner.

"That's right. We couldn't tell you because we were afraid it would make some changes in the future" Hashirama said with a low voice, feeling a little guilty.

"Well, it can't be helped. And actually..." Ashura stopped for a while and furiously grabbed his own head.

"I CANT TAKE ALL THE THINGS YOU SAID! ARRGHHH. ITS ANNOYIIING" He suddenly screamed. The Hokages sweat dropped.

"He does resemble you, Anija" Tobirama commented with a scowl. Quietly hoping the strong guys there could be a little smarter

"Just like Naruto, too" Kakashi added lazily, glancing at his ex-student from the corner of his eyes. Naruto blinked innocently.

"So... you guys are saying that there are 5 big countries with 5 villages... And you are the leader of one of the villages... Some of you are supposed to be dead... You are from different time... And the bijuus are... And then me and my brother... My father... AW MAN! I DONT CARE ANYMORE" Ashura buried his head on the blanket. He felt like his head was about to burst open.

"Err... You don't have to understand all of it. We only want you to help us to go back to our current time. That's all" Minato tried to calm the black haired kid.

"In exchange of the information you give us, we will help you train" Hiruzen said with a smile--no, smirk.

"Uh, well. It's much simpler when you put it that way" Ashura said, peeking out of a the blanket gap

"So?" Tsunade asked. Ashura got up and clenched his fists.

"Alright! We will help each other!" He declared with determined eyes. The others stood up as well and smiled.

From one corner, Tobirama quietly sighed.

"Is something wrong, sensei?" Hiruzen asked

"No. It's just..." Tobirama trailed, looking at Ashura, Hashirama, and Naruto

"They ARE really similar. It's kind of creepy" he said. Hiruzen blinked several times

"There is actually something you are scared of?" He asked in disbelief

"Well. Not like I'm scared of that" Tobirama glared at Hiruzen, who just turned his head another way automatically.