Roommates

The Hokages stared in awe. In front of them stood a really big building from beautiful and strong wood. Around the building was a beautiful park where so many plants grew.

"It's... huge" Hashirama said.

"Of course. It's my father's house, after all" Ashura said proudly, being greeted by all the maids.

"It doesn't looked like a house" Naruto commented, still with a hanging mouth

"I agree. It's even bigger than the Kages' Tower all over the 5 biggest countries" Kakashi added.

Ashura led them in. he brought them through halls and so many rooms all the way. And finally, he stopped in front of a big, dark brown wooden door. They went into that room. Surprisingly, nothing was in there. Just another 5 doors.

"I don't know if you guys want to be in the same room or not, but there are only 5 guest's rooms in this house. So I think I will just let you decide it yourselves" Ashura said, opening one of the 5 doors. The others couldn't stand it anymore. Now they were standing in a 5x5 meters room, with a big table, four chairs, one couch, two windows, 2 big beds and a tidily folded blanket on it. Simple, but cool.

"That door over there is the bathroom, so you don't have to go outside the room. But if you want to go to the hot spring, it's in the backyard" Ashura explained

"I think I will just be alone. I'm the only girl in this team, after all" Tsunade said, and went out of the room as soon as she said it. It was a really big opportunity to enjoy her life. The sound of evil laugh from her could be heard from the next room.

"Then I will choose the other room" Tobirama said

"Me too" said Kakashi, then they walked toward another door, but before they could even take 3 steps, Hashirama, Hiruzen, Minato and Naruto stopped them

"No, Biru Hiko(*Beer Flight). We are staying together!" Hashirama said to his younger brother. Tobirama flinched because of his new nickname. Biru Hiko. What a disgusting name. He didn't like it one bit.

Flashback

"It would be Biru Hiko" Hashirama said. Tobirama showed a 'what-the-hell' face.

"What's with that nickname? What on earth makes you think that's a good name?" Tobirama asked weakly, couldn't believe what his brother had just told him. "Well, your Jutsu is Flying Thunder God Jutsu, and your natural element is water, and you hair is white" Hashirama said, making a happy and proud smile. Everyone made a picture in their mind 'Flying+Water+White=Beer Flight'

"That's actually... pretty neat" Minato said, given a punch from Tobirama "Neat your head" he hissed

"How about Furaingu Biru(*Flying Beer)?" Asked Hiruzen, his eyes gleaming as if he had just said a really brilliant idea

"That doesn't make it any better you moron" Tobirama snapped and the others tried to run from him.

"Ahahahahahhaha!" Naruto laughed while he was running "What's so funny?" Kakashi asked. "No, it's just... don't you think it would be cool if there were a beer which has wings and flying all around the village?" Naruto said between his giggles. Kakashi widened his eyes. Maybe when they got back to their current time, he would ask someone to make it.

After a while, they finally calmed down, and decided to think things thoroughly.

"Can't we just call each other by surnames?" Asked Tsunade, her hands playing with her hair. She was beginning to feel bored.