The Fight in the Midnight Part 2

"You only get one life. There's no need to choose an impossible path. It's fine to live as long as you like and die. However... protecting a precious person... you must not forget this no matter what path you choose."

"When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The Fire's Shadow will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall bud anew."

-Hiruzen Sarutobi-

~Story~

The two sides stared at each other.

"That maid" the Senju brothers said at the same time. The said woman just smiled softly, and put her mask on again.

"No wonder you brought us to the garden. You are an ex-gardener" Hashirama chuckled, actually praising the maid in front of him.

"What is the reason you attacked us? And what happened to the others? I demand a nice answer." Tobirama said, eyes not leaving the enemy. The woman didn't answer. A cold breeze came passing through them. It was one of the chilling nights. It would be nice to just lie on the bed with a warm and soft blanket on us. But that was just an impossible dream for them there.

"I'm afraid I can't answer any of those questions" she finally responded. Hashirama gulped. He expected his younger sibling to rush to the enemy. But much to his surprise, he didn't. The younger boy just kept on his battle stance, without moving, observing their surroundings.

"But..." the woman continued, raising her hands which were grabbing two small fans. She disappeared and reappeared between Hashirama and Tobirama.

"I gave them all drugs" she continued while she attacked her enemies with her fans. The two boys startled, but they quickly dodged the woman's attack. The jumped several feet long, and landed on the ground, trying to avoid the traps which were almost everywhere.

"Drugs?" Tobirama repeated, asking for an explanation.

"Yes. With that drug that I put in everyone's lunch, I made everyone who ate it not being able to wake up once they fall asleep, unless I want the otherwise" she said simply.

"That explains our first problem" Hashirama smiled happily. The woman stood between the two siblings, readying her next attack.

"But that doesn't explain why YOU two are still awake" she said, jumping to Hashirama's back. Of course Hashirama wasn't slow. He quickly turned around in reflex and used his Mokuton to block the attack. He then jumped backwards, standing next to Tobirama who had 'that' glare.

"I just simply don't have any sleep time after today's lunch. I got a feeling something would happen, and... here we are. Battling. Again" Hashirama said half-gloomily. He didn't really like the word 'battle' or 'war' or something like that. The woman turned her gaze at Tobirama, as if asking 'Didn't you eat the lunch?' Tobirama sighed.

"I just munched it. Not 'ate' it. Even simpler, right?" he said proudly with an evil smirk.

"And... what kind of maid that would possibly force an honored guest to eat her food? That's just strange. Looks like you lack of training to be a good maid" he teased, still with a smirk which lengthened from his ear to ear. anone who didn't know better would think he was the evil one.

The maid hissed, and maybe cursed under her breath. Suddenly, a silver light appeared above her, taking her off guard.

"Kakashi? Why is he here?" Hashirama was surprised, his eyes widened with slight excitement.