Deal

"Ashura... Ootsutsuki?"

The Hokages stared in silence. Naruto blinked several times, tilting his head. Then a realization hit him.

"Ahhhh! That's right you are--!" before Naruto could finish his sentence, Kakashi closed the blond's mouth, preventing him from continue. He was worried that if Naruto said something about the future, the past would change, as well as the future, history, and everything. And no one there wanted that to happen. Gratefully, Naruto understood Kakashi in a heartbeat, and decided not to say anything more.

"He IS someone you know, Naruto?" Hiruzen asked again, accusing Naruto. The ones who knew Ashura were just Naruto, Kakashi and Tsunade, who had heard the story about Shinobi from Naruto after the Fourth Shinobi Great War.

"Er... no. I just read a book about someone named Ashura" Naruto said, lying. Known as an honest person, the others just believed him.

"Now that I have answered you question, can you please answer mine?" Ashura said, eyes glaring at everyone.

"What is it?" Tsunade asked, hands on her waist. Ashura gulped. It looked like he was trying to decide something very important. Then, he spoke with full determination reflected on his dark eyes.

"I want you to help me" he said, voice slightly shaking. The others startled, especially the three who knew him. Ashura was one of two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. Why did he need help from another people?

"Well... yeah. I think 'help' wouldn't describe it very well, but... you all look like strong people, even though I have never once seen one of you. I want you to help me with my poor Ninshu" Ashura continued. Then Naruto remembered something that the Sage of the Six Paths had told him. Ashura wasn't strong, and he couldn't do anything on his own, that explained why Ashura needed their help.

"Ninshu?" Hashirama asked, trying to remember where he heard that word before.

"If I remember it right, it was the previous name of Ninjutsu, huh?" Tobirama said, reading his brother's mind.

"Ninjutsu? What's that?" Ashura blinked in confusion.

"Ah, that's nothing. Forget it. More importantly, from what I heard, I guess your father is an important and well-known person. Why don't you just ask him?" Hiruzen asked, trying to change the subject.

"Father and Nii-san are going out. They will come back home next month. Besides, everytime nii-san help me, he just knocks me out, and leaves me" Ashura said with a pout.

'Just who is he and his family?' -is what The First until Fourth Hokage's thought. The others sweatdropped, imagining about the so-called Indra and Ashura Ootsutsuki's future social-status.

"So, you want us to train you?" Minato guessed. Correctly.

"Yes! I really, really, really beg you!" Ashura said.

'And now he acts almost like Gai. Full-spirited' Kakashi thought.

"I would like to help you. But we already have some problems with ourselves here" Tobirama said, declining Ashura's favor.

"If it's about a place to say, I believe my father won't mind if I let you stay at my house. We have enough room for you" he said. The others stared at him

"We really appreciate it, but..."

"You are just going to let us live in your house like that?" Minato asked in disbelief. Ashura tilted his head

"If that's not enough... then I will give you foods for every day, clothes, and some other supplies" Ashura said again. The others had their jaws fell on to the ground.

'He misunderstands it'

'Is he serious?'

'That's just too much'

'Shouldn't he feel suspicious about us?'

'What an idiot'

'It might be a trap or something'

'We are lucky'

And those were the thoughts of The Hokages.

"Then... how about that?" Ashura asked, full of expectation. The others didn't answer. Then he used his last plan.

The almighty Puppy eyes.

And, as expected, everyone fell for it.

"Alright..."

"We will help you"

I don't really know about Ashura's character since I haven't watched the episode about his time. So I just kinda mix Naruto, Hashirama and Yahiko's characters or something..

Hope you don't mind this Ashura of mine ^_^

-NightOfHappyLight