The Start of the Adventure

"Even number" the blond woman with beautiful brown eyes said. In front of her was an unknown man and an old table with two dices on it. The man grinned widely as he said "odd number". The man shook the dice and covered it with whatever could be used to cover dices. The blond woman stared at it hesitantly but then nodded, meaning to open it and look at the numbers of the dices. The man grinned once more, and opened it, revealing the dices.

3 and 3.

6.

Even number.

Wow.

The woman's eyes opened wide. It was a really rare thing for her to win a gamble. And I meant REALLY rare. The other woman beside her who had a short black hair chirped happily, and the guy just gave them his money with anime tears coming from his eyes. He was sure he would win against the familiar loser of gamble.

"The former Fifth Hokage, Tsunade Senju, one of the best medic ninja, had won a gamble"

"Yeayyy! With this, we can pay all of our money debt!" the dark haired woman, Shizune, chirped once more. "don't get too happy, Shizune.", Tsunade said, taking a large box full of money.

'I've got a bad feeling about this', the ex-Hokage thought. Kakashi Hatake had become the Sixth Hokage, and two days ago, he gave the title to Naruto.

True enough, when she reached her home, she saw an unfamiliar light. "Urgghh", she held her breath as the light became wider, as soon as it reached her, she became unconscious, together with the money all around her.

.

"So..." a silver-haired man put his glass on the table

"How do you feel?" he continued, staring at the younger man in front of him with a bored look.

"How do I feel?" Naruto, his ex-student repeated his question.

"How do I FEEL?" Naruto repeated again with a smack on the table, causing Kakashi's cup to fell along with so many papers around it.

"I feel terribleee-ttebayooo....." Naruto grabbed his head in depression. He never once thought about paperwork as a work for a Hokage. He always thought about fighting for his village and to make another village afraid of him. But he stuck with paperworks! And he felt a little disappointed because of it. Sure Shikamaru helped him sometimes, but not every time. So he had to deal with it himself.

Kakashi just stared at his successor. Thinking about what would Naruto do if he really was dead bored with his work. He just hoped Naruto wouldn't turn into bijuu mode and shatter the village. Well, maybe he was just imagining things, there was no way Naruto would do that.

Naruto continued his work, and Kakashi took a new glass with hot tea. Silence came to the room, and only nice chirps of birds could be heard. But not until too long, when a light appeared between them and brought them unconscious.