Mission

"EHHHH?!" Naruto screamed all of a sudden.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Kurama slapped him.

"What's wrong, Naruto?" Minato asked. Tobirama looked at him with an annoyed expression and a tiny hint of curiosity

Naruto didn't answer. He would be lying if he said he was alright. Being slapped by the tailed beast wasn't that okay. Right then, Naruto was inside his mind with the kyuubi. The small Kurama. And he already got 2 bruises. One from yelling, and one again from laughing at Kurama's now-not-so-old body.

"Wait wait. I might have heard it wrong. Can you repeat it?" Naruto asked, putting his hand behind his ears. Kurama sighed heavily, he groaned.

"No matter how many times I tell you, you might not believe it. So you better hear it well now, or I will punch you in the butt" Kurama warned him. Naruto nodded several times quickly.

"The one that who brought you guys here is one of those guys" Kurama said seriously.

" what do you mean by 'those'?" Naruto asked

"The people in this goddamn big house, of course" Naruto gulped, finding it hard to believe that.

"But who?" he asked. Ashura seemed innocent, and Indra was out of the house at the time. Besides, the Ootsutsuki brothers were still so young, it would be hard to bring 7 people from the future to the past. It needed so many chakra to do so.

Then, could it be the Sage of the Six Paths?...it was not impossible

"I don't know. But that one information is for sure. I think for now you should observe the situation" Kurama said. "How about the others?" Naruto asked.

"Just tell them. It would be hard for you to have to give some care for everything, remembering your personality is back to your time as a brat"

"You already called me a brat before." Naruto pouted

"But I think your mouth is already like that from the start" Naruto teased Kurama with a foxy smile, and he left his mind.

"Oy, what's wrong?" now Tobirama asked him. His voice sounded slightly worry, looked like he cared about the others, after all.

"There is something I need to tell you guys. Let's meet up with the others first" Naruto said. Then they went outside.

Minato knocked on Tsunade's room's door. He knocked it once. No answer. Twice, still no answer. Then they started to call her, but there was still no sound of her.

"Tch. What is she doing?" Tobirama referred to his grandnephew. "No clue" Minato responded. Then, an idea came to Naruto's mind. He cupped his hands on his mouth, and started talking loudly, making sure Tsunade could hear him

"Heyyyyy! The sake's here!" he shouted. A second later, Tsunade opened the door with a loud BANG sound. At times like that, Naruto's brain would be really useful. Before Tsunade could ask where the sake was, Naruto and the other two brought her to Hashirama and friends' room with some force.

"Anija. Naruto needs to say..." Tobirama stopped, looking weirdly at his tan-skinned brother.

"Hi, Sensei" Hiruzen greeted him casually. Kakashi, Naruto and Minato stared at Hashirama.

"Looks like his illness relapses" Tobirama shook his head.

"Now I understand what you were saying to Koharu, Homura and I, back in the days" Hiruzen said, gaze still at Hashirama.

"I think some of us still don't understand about what's happening here" Minato asked for an answer. Tobirama huffed. "It's my stupid brother's old hobby" he deadpanned. The others sweatdropped. "TO GROW THIS MANY BONZAI? AND WHERE THE HELL DID HE GET THESE FROM?" they screamed in unison.

Hashirama was in the middle of more than 100 bonzai, which covered more than a half of the room. He didn't even realize the appearance of the others because of his business. "I think from his wood element" Hiruzen answered.

Tobirama walked to the corner of the room near the door, and sat there, giving in to his brother's behavior. "Just ignore me. Call me back when he is done" he said gloomily. The others sweatdropped. "What is Nidaime doing?" Naruto asked. "He turned to that mode if he is 100% depressed. And it's only the third time I have seen him like this. They sweatdropped again.

"Wait. I thought Hashirama-sama mastered his wood element when he was a little older?" Kakashi thought out loud. Hiruzen's eyes widened "That's true, I heard that from Tobirama-sensei, too" he said.

Naruto walked closer to them "That's what I want to talk about. It's important, you know" he said. Kakashi nodded, then before they realized it, Tsunade jumped to his grandfather's side, and gave her superhuman punch to the bonsai, and of course they all simultaneosly broke.

"Enough with this joke, grandpa! Let's settle things here and go back to our real world!" she shouted. Hashirama stared at her with innocent eyes, and he cried an anime cry. After some things... finally they were able to sit in circle.

Naruto did the explanation about what Kurama told him earlier. About how they still had the power and memories of their adult selves, and about the person who brought them to the past.

Sometimes Naruto switched places with Kurama to answer the questions from the others. Then Tsunade, Kakashi and Naruto explained all the things about the history, from Princess Kaguya, until the child of prophecy, Naruto himself. But they tried to not say anything about the Fourth Shinobi Great War or about Hashirama, who inherited Ashura's chakra and will. To prevent the changing of past and future.

The air felt a little tenser, as none of them said anything.

"Could it be... The Sage of The Six Paths himself?" Hashirama asked, breaking the ice that had formed around them

"That's not impossible, but we still don't have any proof. To be honest, we don't have even the smallest clue about it" Kakashi said.

"Yeah, we don't know what purpose the man who brought us here is. Looking at the people who are being brought, I think it must be something very important. It could even change the world and the future, since we are ones of the strongest shinobi" Tsunade added, looked like she was a little more interested.

"Yeah that's right! 2 Shinobi no Kami (*God of Shinobi), 2 Hiraishin no Jutsu (*Flying Thunder God Jutsu) users, The Best medical Ninja and The Copy Master Ninja, that's cool!" Naruto shouted enthusiastically.

"And of course The Child of Prophecy" Kakashi added with an invisible smile behind his mask. Naruto smiled widely at that.

They fell in silence again, thinking hard. They tried to imagine what purpose they could have to be brought back in time. Suddenly, Hashirama stood up, a grin appeared on his face. "Alright! Now I know what we will do!" he shouted. The others stood up as well, looking at their unofficial leader.

"Let's have a double mission!"

It's a short chapter again, but I hope you enjoy it ^_^

-NightOfHappyLight