It's Starting

The Hokages took their seats in the dining room. They were going to have lunch together on a really wide table for honored guests.

"Wait. Where are Ashura, Naruto, Kakashi, and Tobirama-Sensei?" Hiruzen whispered to Hashirama, making sure no one heard him.

"Ashura said he was going to settle things in his room first and then go here, Naruto is going to the bathroom, Kakashi is in your room... he said that he was going to eat there even though I have persuaded him to eat here together, and I think Tobirama is outside, he is shy" Hashirama explained. Hiruzen nodded to him, but he wasn't really sure about the 'shy' thing. He just let it slip, though.

Minato guessed Kakashi wasn't there because he didn't want the others to see his real face. He became a little immature, after all. So, Minato just sat there, waiting for Naruto.

Tsunade looked at the outside. From distance, she caught spark of snowy white hair on the tree, and she realized it was his granduncle. She smirked, remembering his granduncle behavior about having a distance with anyone. He didn't really change.

The present Hokages thought it would be nice if they really were going to eat together, without the absence of even a person, just like the other day. But having that one time was more than enough for them.

Not long, Ashura came. He apologized for being late, and the others said it was okay. He sat next to Hashirama, and calling out the maids. He told to the Hokages to ask for something they want, but for some reason, the others let him order first. Ashura was confused about what to ask, but then he asked for everything they had in the house.

"You sure it's alright?" Minato asked. Ashura nodded firmly. They waited for several minutes, and a bunch of foods were brought on to the table.

"Hey, Ashura" Tsunade called, taking her chopsticks.

"What?"

"Why doeas that one maid wear a different clothing from the others?" she asked, pointing at a maid with long straight black hair who wore a black clothing with some green colors on it. That maid had a beautiful skin and pink yellow eyes. Ashura turned his head to see the pointed maid.

"Oh! It's her. She was my family's gardener several days ago, but my brother found her talent in cooking. And today, she is the one who makes lunch for ALL the people in this house. As well as our lunch now. And because she is new, we don't have the maid uniform for her yet" Ashura said. Tsunade stared at the maid, founding it weird for a single person to be able to make so many foods, and the foods are still hot as if it had just been cooked a minute ago. Well, that didn't really matter at the time, anyway.

.

Naruto sighed in relief, opening the bathroom's door. He walked in the long halfway, trying to remember the right way to the dining room. And surprisingly, he remembered it right. He smiled proudly as he opened the door, giving some greetings to the others who were about to eat. He then sat next to Minato and also took his own chopsticks, plate, and of course food.

In the middle of their eating, Ashura seemed to stare at them several times. When Hashirama realized it, he immediately asked what was wrong.

"What do you guys wear on your forehead? And, what symbol is that? I know I haven't read as many books as my brother has, but I have never seen anything like those" Ashura asked. He was sharp at things like that. Hashirama swallowed his food, and took a single breath, before saying, "What I'm wearing is just a headband, but what they are wearing is called head-protector."

"And the symbol?"

Hashirama looked at the others for a confirmation to explain that thing. The others gave a sign to just say it, as it wasn't a fatal information.

"It's the symbol of our clan and village." Hashirama said

"So... some of you came from different clans and villages?" Ashura asked again.

"No. To put it simply, my clan is the one who built the village..." Hashirama pointed at his Senju Clan symbol on his white headband, "...And the others are the ones who live in it" Hashirama finished, pointing at Konoha's symbol on Minato and Naruto's head protectors.

"And to show our loyalty to the clan and the village, we wear the symbol of it, and to show our status to the other villages or clans" Naruto added. Ashura stared at the head protectors they were wearing, and smiled "I think that's cool. I want to have one like that, too" he said. And they continued to focus on their foods.

.

Kakashi waited in his, Hashirama's, and Hiruzen's room. Before then, he already ordered some foods to be eaten there. He laid on his bed, looking at the roof, while thinking about what they would do from then on wards. And he remembered and wondered about Konoha's situation. They couldn't be here for long, but they still didn't have enough clue to go back to their current times.

Kakashi closed his eyes, feeling a little tired of thinking, and he let out a heavy sigh. But his depression quickly went away when the door of the room was knocked. He quickly opened it, and found some beautiful maids came, having his food on their hands. Kakashi took the food happily, and politely asked them to leave, then he started to eat.

.

Tobirama sat in relax on a tree branch. He didn't really like the idea of eating with strangers, so he was planning to just eat food-pills for that time. He looked at the clear blue sky with some white clouds on it. Slowly, his tensed face became more and more relaxed. He tried to empty his mind for that one time, since so many confusing things had been coming lately, and he knew he was already dead in his current time, if he weren't being brought here, so he just wanted to spend his time left with nothing but peace.

Then, he felt a presence of someone. He glanced to his right, and saw a maid in a black and green clothing. The same maid with the one in the dining room.

"Do you need something?" Tobirama asked, face already dead-serious as always. The maid shook her head, and handed a plate of food to Tobirama

"I just want to give this to the honored guests" she said calmly with a kind smile. Tobirama looked at her, and a second after he turned his gaze. "No, thanks. I'm not really hungry now" he said, closing his eyes in an uncaring manner. The maid flinched a little.

"Please, eat it. I have made it for you" she said, trying to persuade Tobirama to eat it.

"No. I told you I don't want it" Tobirama said again with a sigh.

"Please... it's delicious" the maid still hasn't given up yet

"Just give it to the others" Tobirama raised his voice a little.

"No. Please, just take a bite" she pleaded. Tobirama opened his eyes slowly, showing a pair of crimson red eyes. He looked at the woman, and jumped from the tree,

"Fine" he said, taking an onigiri from the girl's hand. He bit it, and his eyes widened.

"It's... nice" he said, munching the food in his mouth. The maid smiled widely "Then I will leave the rest of it here, in case you want it" she said, putting the foods carefully on the ground. Tobirama nodded, and the maid left. Tobirama just stared at her with a thoughtful expression.

'Something seems weird..'

Does any of you know the part of the manga when Ashura wears a head-protector without any symbol on it? I'm inspired by that ^^ and the next chapter will be more serious one