The Second and Third Questions

"What era is it in the current time?" Tobirama asked as it was his turn.

"Your student's student's student's student's student's time?" Kakashi half-asked nonchalantly.

"So the blonde over here is my student's student's student's student's student?" Tobirama asked, pointing at Naruto. The others nodded.

"That has been a while" Hashirama commented, impressed and happy at the same time.

"Yes, it has" Tsunade answered, smiling a little as she felt the sentiment in her grandfather's voice.

"Then it's almost a century after your death huh, sensei" Hiruzen said after calculating the possible years that have passed. Tobirama nodded proudly, for knowing Konoha would lasted until that long. But then something came to his mind,

"You made it sound like I'm so old" he said gloomily, glaring at the brown haired boy.

'That's right...'  Hashirama thought, looking at Hiruzen too.

'I really didn't mean that. Even though that's true..' Hiruzen thought as he tried to find the most acceptable excuse. But he felt like a dead man now.

After some tense conversation between Hiruzen, Hashirama and Tobirama, Hiruzen finally was able to do his turn.

"My question..." he inhaled the air heavily and exhaled it again before continuing "... how come we ended here? And what's happening to our bodies?" he asked, looking with disbelief at their small bodies from their young selves. No answer. Yeah, no one could answer that.

"I came here right after I thought I have died" he muttered, trying to reckon any clue that might have appeared.

"Me too" Hashirama, Tobirama and Minato said simultaneously. Alright, there was an answer.

"I came here after I gambl... I mean, had fun" Tsunade added with a nervous smile, almost revealing her own secret. "Some days after I gave the title of Hokage to Naruto" "Some days after I got the title of Hokage from Kakashi-sensei" that was Kakashi and Naruto.

"So you two came from the same time and place?"

Kakashi and Naruto looked at each other, briefly remembering the time when they saw that strange light and were brought to this past time. Then they nodded.

"Um... looks like we got here around the time we lost our title as Hokage, except Naruto" Minato thought out loud. Hiruzen sighed "That's right"

"That sounds a lot like fate" Hashirama said with a warm smile while Tobirama scoffed and said "I think it's more like a curse"

"Tobirama!" Hashirama punished his moodbreaker little brother with a pinch on the cheek, and of course Tobirama paid it back with a harder pinch.

"It might be some kind of fate, or a time-and-space jutsu by whoever-responsible" Minato thought again.

"Yeah. And our bodies now are the result of the responsible man's lack of chakra" Tsunade fake-complained. Actually, she was REALLY happy with her now young body.

"Makes sense"

"Then... whose turn is it?" Hashirama asked. "I think the other blonde" Tobirama pointed at Minato who was sitting next to Naruto. Minato thought about something for a moment, then he started to open his mouth

"My question..-"

Before Minato could continue his sentence, the door opened, revealing the familiar figure of Ashura. The whole room became silent as no one said something to start the conversation.

"Umm... hi?" Ashura said hesitantly. Naruto realized the nervousness in his voice. Almost the same as his voice back when he was little and hadn't pranked anyone yet. He immediately stood up and half-shouted "Do you want to practice now?" he asked with a kind smile. Ashura stared at him with wide eyes, but then he smiled.

"Yes!" he answered with a wide grin. Everyone smiled at him back.

"Those two somehow are similar" Hashirama commented. "They sure are" Kakashi responded with a smile under his mask, knowing Naruto was the inheritor of Ashura's chakra and will. As well as Hashirama.

"Then... let's go for the training!" Naruto yelled, causing the others to stand up. It was their time to do one of their missions. Then they went out of the room, and walked to the hallway.

On the way to the main door of the house, Ashura stopped as he had just remembered something "Ah! I forgot!" he yelled hysterically. Naruto, who was walking behind him, almost bumped into his back due to the sudden stop. The others gave a questioning face. Ashura turned his head to the Hokages and he nervously rubbed her neck and let out small chuckles.

"I was there to tell you that it's dinner time"

Everyone fell backward.

I just love to imagine about the Hokages' interaction with each other :)