The Fight in the Night Part 3

"I want everyone in the village to acknowledge me and become a great Hokage!"

(As quoted by Kakashi) "Those who stray from the path of justice have no courage, but under the wing of a strong leader, cowardice cannot survive."

-Minato Namikaze-

~Story~

The Wood Dragon which Hashirama made, moved and attacked the enemies in a blow. The enemies disappeared one by one in a poof of smoke. The other present Hokages just stared with satisfied smiles. They stood on a really big stone in that garden which had been turned into a mess.

"Wha-what? What's happening?" the maid panicked, eyes wide as she looked at her pawns decreasing in number.

"My Mokuryuu No Jutsu absorbs Chakra of anything it touches. And we realize that those people aren't actually humans. They are just a bunch of Chakra that doesn't have mind,  something like mindless bunshin? Oh well, whatever they are, they just disappear when my Jutsu touches them" Hashirama explained while the Dragon bumped the last enemy. Hashirama called off his Jutsu, and jumped to the others who stood side by side.

"Now," Kakashi reached out his sword, losing his patience, "who are you and what's your reason on attacking us?"

The maid looked at him, brows furrowed, "I'm afraid I can't tell you anything about that. We swore to keep it a secret"

"Who exactly did you mean by 'we'?"

"..I can't tell you that either"

Konoha Shinobi were known to be peace-oriented, including all of the Hokages. They would try to negotiate first before going into action. But this time, words had failed, and they knew that all that was left was some fighting to do. Then maybe they could force the answer out of her.

"Then you know what will happen to you" Kakashi said as the Hokages ran toward the maid simultaneously. She jumped backwards, trying to have as long of a distance as she could, and weaved some hand signs.

'That's--!'

"Everyone, don't let her get away!" Hasirama commanded, focusing his chakra on his feet to run faster.

The maid was going to use a teleportation jutsu to run away, and there was no way he would let her do that.

They ran fast, but the distance was too far to be reached before she could finish her jutsu. Tobirama grunted, the situation could have been different if he had put his hiraishin mark on her.

"Khu khu khu... it was fun to have a little fight with you all. But next time we meet..." the maid said, stopping a while to smile as her body vanished little by little, "... Will be our last meeting" she finished with an evil laugh.

Maybe she would be regretting not teleporting right away, because right before her entire body could teleport, a figure appeared and grabbed her from behind, strongly. It immediately stopped her teleportation, startling her once more.

"Oh no, you wouldn't just go. I haven't even done anything here" the figure said with a childish smirk. It almost looked like he was taking the situation lightly.

"Hiruzen!"

"Saru!"

"Sandaime-sama!"

The three called the brown haired boy together. The said boy winked as he attempted to punch the maid, who barely managed to dodge by ripping a part of her cloth that was being grabbed by Hiruzen. She took a distance again, this time glaring at the boys in front of her