Sirzechs: we're happy that you don't hate us.

Issei: I have no reason to hate you also about the grabbin dragon show... Can you use a stunt double when my character has to interact with Rias? I know I sound like a diva but as you already know, our chemistry isn't exactly the same as it used to be....if she and I came face to face then I might say something I'll regret......or not...

Sirzechs: you're still angry at her, aren't you?

Issei: absolutely livid.

Sirzechs: Issei I beg you for your forgiveness.

Issei: you shouldn't apologize for her actions or theirs. I'm done caring for them except for Rossweisse.

Grayfia: what about Irina and Asia?

Issei: some friends they are..... Too late for apologies now. I don't care if they tried to make things right. There's no way to undo the damage. I used my spell to figure out what I did wrong and I found only their disdain towards me.

Sirzechs: Issei....would you please try to look past it? I'll make you a free devil if you want.

Issei: let me ask you, if you were in my position, told by the one you're in love with that they wish they never met you, that they let you die when they could have done something to save you or even warn you, they would rather see you dead and replaced by the one you risked your life to fight to save her from a forced marriage with...*sniff*...would you ever be able to move on from that? Love or even care for them in the slightest after seeing all what you endured go down the drain?

He finally showed emotions and it was painful to see him cry like that.

Sirzechs: Issei....I'll personally make you a free devil because you're right, if you're around Rias when you harbour such feelings after what she said and still choosing to fight by our side....this is the least I can do.

Issei: please do, I don't want to run away and be marked as a stray. I don't want to die and hurt you guys or my parents like that.

Grayfia: Issei..... You're still thinking about others even when you're in pain. You're still the same Issei we know and love deep down. Please bring that to the surface.

Issei: .....,...I'll try only because you asked me to.

Sirzechs: are you ready to become a free devil?

Issei: yes.

Sirzechs then creates a magic circle below Issei and it emitted a bright red light. Outside Issei's room, Rias saw the red light coming from underneath the door.

Rias: what the? Issei?

She pressed her ear against the door.

Sirzechs: Issei Hyoudo. You can be free as long as you don't cause conflict, during times of crisis, if ordered to help by the devil kings then you must obey, these are the two indisputable rules. Use your freedom wisely. You are also allowed to use promotions. You are now a free devil.

Rias couldn't believe her ears. Issei was no longer her pawn and her brother did that.

Rias: NO!!

She burst through the door with enough force to break the door down but what she saw right before her was Sirzechs emitting a blood red aura and Grayfia radiating a white freezing aura.

Sirzechs: Rias. Gremory. Step outside. Now!

His and Grayfia's auras alerted everyone to come over, as they did they were greeted by the fearsome sight.

Grayfia: glad all of you could join us. We've got a bone to pick with you.

Her voice was calm but harbors great anger. Everyone except for Rossweisse went pale and started to shake.