Chapter 24

It's 11:36 and Blake is sound asleep. I am not. I sigh getting up. I cover Blake with the covers before grabbing my wallet and walking out of the room.

I walk down the hall to the vending machine. I get a bottle of water. "Miss King," the doctor says. "Yes," I ask facing him.

Did I really just answer to that. "We are gonna release Blake first thing tomorrow just make sure he rests for a couple days," he says. I nod "I can do that."

"He fine," he says. "I know," I say smiling. "Goodnight Miss King," he says. "Goodnight," I say still smiling.

I sit back down and drink some of my water. A nurse comes in and pulls out his IV she said he wouldn't need anymore medicine.

He woke up as she was rewrapping his arm. She leaves shutting the door and turning the light off behind her.

"Miss King," he says smirking. I roll my eyes  "are you okay princess," he asks. I nod smiling. "Come here," he says. I stand up and standing next to his bed.

He pulls the covers back patting the spot for me. I smile shaking my head no. "Why," he says grabbing my wrist. "I don't want to hurt you," I mumble.

"You won't it's on the other side," he says "now please lay with me." I smile sliding my shoes of climbing in bed next to him.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me into his chest. I lay my arm across his stomach taking in his scent.

I close my eyes taking a deep breath. "I love you princess," he says kissing the top of my head. "I love you too," I say looking up.

He pushes the hair out of my face rubbing my check with his thumb. "Your beautiful,"he says. "Thank you," I say.

He kisses my four head letting me lay my head back down. I close my eyes falling asleep.

Blake's POV

It's 7:46 and Aubrey is still sleeping. She woke up a bunch durning the night just to check on me. The doctor comes in and sees Aubrey sleeping.

He hands me a clip board with discharge forms. I fill them out handing them back to a nurse. "Princess wake up," I say rubbing her arm.

She sits up really fast "what happened are you okay," she asks quickly examine me. "I'm fine princess we can go," I say. She nods shyly standing up.

She puts her hair into a messy bun. Slides her shoes on and we leave.

3 weeks later

"Hey," I say as Blake enters the kitchen. I open one of the drawers grabbing a spoon. Blake spins me around picking me up and setting me on the counter.

"What are you doing," I say laughing as he takes my spoon placing it next to my ice cream. He looks up and down my body slowly. I am wearing his shirt that's it and underwear.

He wraps his arm around my back pulling us together. "Are you okay," I ask as he trails his hand up my side getting close to my bobbies.

"As long as I'm with you l will be," he says gripping one of my boobs making me gasp.

"Good your beautiful," he whispers Grabing both my boobs at the same time. "I love you," I whisper trailing my hand down his chest.

He slides his hands up my legs under my shirt before pulling at it.

I left my hands allowing him to pull it off. I pull his shirt off. I undo his belt pushing his jeans down his legs. He steps out of them kicking them away.

"Teach me," I whisper. "Teach you what I princess," he asks. "How to give a hand job," I say. "Are you sure," he asks. I nod grabbing the hem of his boxers letting them fall.