Chapter 1 Huddle House

I look back at myself in the mirror adjusting my outfit. My long brown hair reaches my waist and is currently curled. I'm going out with my friend Kenzie.

Kenzie has short blond hair with brown eyes. She is about 5'4 she is very nice and caring but she acts wild sometimes.

I am wearing  a white long sleeve top tucked into a high waisted plaid skirt and white flats

I am wearing  a white long sleeve top tucked into a high waisted plaid skirt and white flats. I hear knocking on my door. I open the door and see Kenzie.

I grab my bag before heading out. Once we arrive at the party she disappears. After being there for an hour I text her telling her I'm gonna head home.

I start walking towards my house. I hear something behind me I glance back to see three men following me. I look around and see Blake King walking down the sidewalk on the other side of the road.

I have to options do nothing let these creeps follow me and possibly rape and or kill me or I could go to Blake.

I decide quickly crossing the street. I walk in sinc with him. "I'm so sorry to bother you but there is a group of men following me so I was hoping I could just walk with you till they stop," I say he nods throwing his arm over my shoulder pulling me close.

He smells good. I shiver slightly. Blake stops taking of his jacket giving it to me before looking at the men who were following us are trying to leave without him knowing.

"Quit harassing girls," he says putting his arm back over my shoulder and we counting walking. "You going home," he asks. I nod "okay I'll walk you to be safe," he says. Once we reach my house I thank him before walking into my house

I shut the door and realize I still have his jacket. I open the door to see him walking away. "Wait I have your jacket," I say. He turns around looking at me. "Keep it princess," he says walking away.

I shut the door locking it taking shower putting on some pajamas. I lay in bed closing my eyes drifting asleep.

3 days later

Kenzie talked me into going to another party with her. I don't really want to go but she begged so I eventually agreed

I take a quick shower washing my hair and body. I let my hair air dry. I put on mascara, highlighter , and nude lipstick.