Chapter 8 Double Date

I wake up the next morning alone Blake must of had some gang thing to do. I sigh getting up. I decide to take a bath. I fill the tub with water pulling my cloths of before submerging my  body into the water.

After a while there is a knock on the door. "Yeah," I say. The door open and in comes Kenzie she shuts the door behind her and sits next to the tub.

I look at her belly to see it showing. "How far along are you," I ask. "Five months which is why I'm here," she says "I want you to throw me a gender reveal party," "okay do you know the gender," I ask.

"No but I am going tomorrow to find out so you can come with me she can tell you them boom I'll find out at the gender ravel party," she says.

"Okay what time," I ask there is a knock on the door. "Hold on," Kenzie and I yell at the same time. I pull the plug form the drain standing up and covering myself with a towel.

"Be ready by 10:30 I'll pick you up we will get breakfast then go," she says

"Be ready by 10:30 I'll pick you up we will get breakfast then go," she says. "Okay," I say putting on a green champion shirt with some white shorts.
I open the door to find two very confused people.

Blake and Chase. They look at us like we're crazy. "What didn't you know we take hot steamy showers together," Kenzie says putting her hand on my throat. "Very hot and steamy," I say playing with her hair.

"What the fuck," Blake and chase say. "Can we have a threessome," someone says from the door. I look up and see the guy I kicked in the nuts.

Kenzie moves here hand covering her stomach. "Not for free," she mumble. I laugh shoving her shoulder "not at all," I mumble to her.

"We are just joking we don't take hot steamy showers together," I say.  I sit on the bed next to Blake. "So we were thinking we could double date," Chase says "right now."

I look at Kenzie then at Blake and nod saying that that's good. Kenzie and I get ready she puts on a  skin tight white dress showing of her baby bump. She puts on some white flats.

I put on a black of the shoulder mid thigh dress

I put on a black of the shoulder mid thigh dress. With some short black heels.

We walk downstairs to greet Blake and Chase

We walk downstairs to greet Blake and Chase. We leave heading to a restaurant. We have a nice breakfast then decide to go to the mall. Once we get there Kenzie pulls we enter Urban outfitters .

"So what's going on between you and Blake," Kenzie asks. "He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. I really like him. He treats me nice. It scares me though," I say. "Why," she says looking at a shirt.

"I don't wanna get hurt," I say. "I don't think he is gonna hurt you," she says. "I hope not," I say "so you and Chase," I ask.

"What about me," I hear behind us. I turn around "nothing," I say. I look at a cute dress that would look good on Kenzie I grab it and hand it to her and make her go into the dressing room.

"If I try this on you have to try this on," she says holding a small Blake dress. I roll my eyes snatching it out of her hands.

I slid of my dress putting it on. It's pretty but I don't like it on me. It squeezes me everywhere. I look in the mirror adjusting it. I turn and look at it from the side.

"No," I say trying to pull it of. "Kenzie," I whine. "What," she says. "It won't come of why did you get such a small size," I whine.

The curtain is ripped back and she comes in and helps me get it of. I slide my original dress on. Kenzie got the dress I picked for her.

Once we leave Kenzie starts trying to pull me into Victoria's Secret. "No," I say pulling away. "Please," she says. "No," I say. "Please I'll let you name the baby," she says.

"Ugh fine," I say and she drags me in there. Did I drag Blake with me yes I did. Did he whine about it yes he did. Chase laughed at him and called him childish as he followed Kenzie around.

He laced his fingers with mine. I just stand awkwardly next to Kenzie.  "Oh my god is that Aubrey and Kenzie," I hear behind me. That is Natalie the queen of our high school. She dropped out two months before graduation she got pregnant.

"Natalie," Kenzie says. "Oh my your pregnant," Natalie says in a disgusted voice. "Excuse you. You got pregnant at 17 and dropped out of high school. You have no right to judge her," I say.

"I don't have a baby though," she says. "No because you had an abortion and got bullied right," I say. Her eyes widen and she walks away.

"How did you know she had an abortion," Kenzie asks. "She was talking about it in the bathroom," I say.

Kenzie nods and checks out the shirts she got. Blake kissed the side of my head. I look up at him and smile.

"Your so beautiful," he whispers in my ear. "Thank you," I say. We decided it's time to go home. Once we reach Blake's house I put my hair in a bun put on the outfit I was wearing before.

The next day

"Princess I have to go away for a couple days," Blake says walking into the kitchen where I was making dinner. "Okay," I say handing him a plate.

Blake is leaving tomorrow morning. We are cuddling in bed watching tv. I fall into a peaceful sleep.

"Princess I have to go," I hear as Blake rubs my back. I said up and slid into his lap hugging him. He wraps his arms around me. "Bye," I mumble "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too princess," he says I pull back and he kisses my four head. "Go back to sleep I'll call you tonight," he says. I nod laying down. "Stay safe please," I mumble closing my eyes. "Only for you princess," he says leaving