Chapter 7 Two Years

Still Blake's POV

When I reach Aubreys house she isn't there. Where is she maybe she went to see her friend Kenzie. I speak of to chases place. I knock on the door and Chase answers.

"Is Aubrey here," I ask. "Yeah dumbass she is," Kenzie says shutting her bedroom door quitly. "Where is she," I ask. "Sleeping," Kenzie answers shortly. "After crying for thirty minutes," chase says making Kenzie glare at him.

"She was crying," I ask. "Yeah she was," Kenzie says.

Two hours later

Aubreys POV

I wake up hearing talking in the living room. I groan getting out of bed and adjusting my skirt. I open her bedroom door causing the attention to come to me.

I meet Kenzies eyes and she is smiling at me I look around the room to see Blake and Chase. Blake stands up of the couch looking at me. He starts walking towards me.

Now I decided to be dramatic. I turn around shutting the door in his face. "If you open that door I will smack you," Kenzie says from outside the door.

She opens the door coming in around Blake. "Aubrey," he starts but the door is shut in his face again.

I grins at Kenzie. "I'm not princess anymore," I say pouting. She laughs sitting down on the bed. "So let's talk about you," I say sitting next to her.

"What about me," she asks. "How the little baby. Do you like living here what's going on between you and Chase. How is Emma," I say.

"The babys good growing fast. I like living here. Not much and cute as ever," she says. "That's good," I say.

I sigh "I gotta go," I say standing up sliding my shoes back on. "Where are you going," she asks. "To see my mom," I say grabbing my car keys.

I open the door running into Blakes chest. I run my nose he has a very hard chest. I look up to see him already looking down at me. I try to walk around him. That doesn't work he pins me against the wall next to the door.

I try shoving him back but he grabs both my hands pinning them against the wall. I huff in aggravation. "You are so stubborn," he says chuckling steeping closer.

"No I'm not," I say rolling my eyes. "Why did you kick him," he asks. "It doesn't matter," I say rolling my eyes. He steps closer "it matters to me," he says. "It's silly," I say. "And," he says. "Fine I was trying to walk away and he grabbed my wrist," I say "see silly."

"Not silly I told them not to touch you," he says. I sigh. Wiggling slightly. He lets go of my hands backing up.

I walk to the door and Emma runs up grabbing my arm. "Where are you going," she asks. I bend down reaching her level. "I'm gonna go see my mom," I whisper. "Isn't your mom dead," she asks. "Yes, she is I'm going to her grave," I say. "Can I come," she asks.

"Um I don't know," I say. "Please," she says. "Sure as long as it's okay with your dad," I say making her squeal and run of.

She comes back a couple seconds later with her shoe and jacket on. "He said yes," she says. I look up and chase nods.

I grab her hand taking her to my car. Once we reach the cemetery I get her out. She gasps "this is where my mom is buried," she says grabbing my hand and pulling me to a grave. She plops down and starts talking.

I sit down next to her. "Mom this is Aubrey she's gonna marry Blake," Emma says giggling. "I'm not marrying your uncle silly girl," I say poking her tummy. She giggle "yes you are you guys love each other," she says. I roll my eyes.