Chapter 22

I walk into the kitchen and see Brandon and a Blake arguing. "She's not your sister," Blake yells. "You don't know that," Brandon yells back "she can take a DNA test."

"What if she doesn't want to," Blake yells. "Then I can't make her she's over 18," Brandon yells. "Why are we yelling," I asked confused.

"Because Brandon thinks your his sister," Blake says. "That not possible I don't have any siblings," I say. "We would only be half siblings my mom got pregnant at 17 and gave me up for adoption," Brandon says.

"How old are you," I ask. "24," he says "four years older than you." "I'll take the test," I say. "What Blake says.

"I remember seeing adoption papers in my moms room after she died," I say. "I didn't read them I just saw the words adoption and a date of birth."

"What's the date," Blake asks. "May 24th 1996," I say. "Fuck you Blake that's my birthday," Brandon shouts. "Okay give me your hair."

"Huh," I say. "Give me a strand of your hair so I can have it tested," Brandon says. Blake steps forward grabbing a small strand of hair and handing it to Brandon.

"Later," he says taking the hair and leaving he is weird. "You never told me about that," Blake says. "Yeah it was a while ago I completely forgot about it till know," I say.

Blake grabs my waist pushing my against the counter. "What do you wanna to do today," he asks. "I'm babysitting," I say. "No sex on the counter," Emma says walking into the kitchen.

"We weren't having sex," Blake says defensively. "You wanted to," Emma says placing her hands on her hips. "Adult business Emma," Chase says entering the kitchen handing me Mia and her diaper bag.

"Later," he yells leaving. Blake picks up Emma resting her on his hip. "Are you hungry," Blake asks her. She nods. "Can we go swimming," she asks.

"After breakfast," he says. Blake makes breakfast while I feed Mia and put her down for a nap. I turn the baby monitor on taking the other with me. We eat then change into our swimsuits.

I put on a white two piece

I put on a white two piece. I pick up a crying Emma going outside and sitting down at the table under the umbrella.

Blake and Emma come outside and Emma jumps in pulling Blake with her. After they swim for a while Blake gets out drying of his arms chest and back. He sits down taking Mia putting her on his chest.

I smile at him kissing his check before getting g in the water with Emma. We spend thirty more minutes in the pool before heading  back inside.

Blake takes Mia to Emma's room where they put a crib. Emma goes to her room and I go to ours to change. Blake enters the closet as I'm sliding on my shorts.

I put my hair into a messy bun. Blake pushes my back against the wall. "What are you doing," I ask smiling at him.

He grabs the back of my thighs picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. I can feel Blake junior on my area.

I think I'm ready to do it with Blake. "Aubrey I can't get my swimsuit off," Emma yells. Blake steps back placing me back on the ground.

I leave the room helping Kenzie change into her dry clothes. We sit on the couch turning on the tv. Chase and Kenzie walk in. Emma runs to chase hugging his legs.

"Blake tried to drowned me," she says giggling. "No I didn't not," Blake says quickly. Kenzie grabs my hand dragging me to the girls room where Mia is sleeping.

"Hi," I say sitting on the floor. She picks up Mia cradling her. "Hi," she says sitting next to me. I lay my head on her shoulder looking at Mia.

"I love you Kenzie," I say. "I love you too Aubrey," she says. "Come on Kenzie lets go home and make dinner," Chase yells.

We get up and say bye to everyone before they leave. "So princess what do you want to do for dinner," Blake asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "McDonald's," I ask. He nods skidding his shoes on. We head to McDonald and eat dinner.

We are on the way back home and Heartless by Diplo is playing on the radio. I lean over turning the radio up singing along to the words.

Blake phone starts ringing and I turn the radio down letting him answer it. "What," Blake says "yup what the fuck ever," he says handing me the phone.

"It's Brandon," he says. I nod taking the phone putting it to my ear. "Hello," I say. "Hey Aubrey," he says "I'm on my way over with the DNA results."

"Okay see you soon," I say hanging up. Once we reach home we go inside. I plop down on the couch yawning. "Tired princess," Blake asks. I nod rubbing my eyes.

"Sup bitches," Brandon says loudly waking into the door. "Here," he says handing me the envelope. "What made you think we were siblings," I ask.

"We have the same eyes. I was adopted I have a little sister your age I've been trying to find. I found her address which was your old apartment. Nobody's there," he says. I nod opening the envelop pulling the paper out.

I read over the paper. It looks like we are related. I have a brother. I read over it again and again making sure I read it right.

"So," Brandon asks. I don't answer just keep reading the paper. Blake sits down next to me. "Princess," he says.

"She never told me about him. She new where he was and didn't bother to tell me or I don't know put it in legal document that I had family so I didn't have to get hit for two months," I laugh sarcastically.

"You got put in foster care," Brandon asks. "They hit you,"Blake asks at the same time. "Yes it was little shoves into things. A hard slap. And sometimes a kick or punch," I say.

I explained to Brandon that our mom and my dad died. "So did you get adopted into a good family," I ask Brandon.

"Yeah," he says "my mom is a icu nurse and my dad is a lawyer. I have an older brother and sister and two younger a both girls. We are all adopted."

"That's good," I say. Blake he went to bed not long ago. It sounds like he doesn't need another sister. I don't need a brother. I was fine before.

"I'm sorry you got into a bad home," Brandon says. "It's not your fault," I say. "So how old are your siblings," I ask.

"The oldest Kendra is 35 she's married and has two kids. Kevin is 27 and engaged and his fiancé is four months pregnant. Then there is Abby she's eight my parents just adopted her a couple weeks ago. Last but not least is Karlee she is six." Brandon says.

"They sound amazing," I say looking at the clock to see it's 12:30. "They are," he says standing up. "It's late we can talk more tomorrow."

I nod standing up. He wraps his arms around my shoulder pulling me into a hug. "You suck at hiding what your thinking," he says. "Huh," I ask confused.

"I'm always down for another sister Aubrey," he says pulling away from the hug. I nod "I'll see you tomorrow."

Once he leaves I lock the door and head upstairs. I unbutton my Jean shorts sliding them of and laying down next to Blake. He is facing away from my so I snuggle into his back.

I feel him kiss my hand before turning around and wrapping his arms around me. He kisses my four head before going back to sleep. I smile snuggling my head into his chest closing my eyes.