Chapter 15

"Can you two please get out of bed I'm board," someone's says. "Shhh," Blake mumbles. "Wake up," the person says again Blake groan moving his body away from mine. I groan starting to sit up but Blake stops me.

"Okay mother we will be downstairs in just a minute," Blake says. She nods leaving the room. I give Blake a confused look.

"You didn't put a shirt on last night," he says "didn't think you'd want my mom to see your boobs. I know I don't want her to see them." He adds chuckling. I nod grabbing his shirt and sliding it on over my head. I take a shower.

I put on a black high waisted skirt and a white sweater

I put on a black high waisted skirt and a white sweater. I put my hair in a bun.

I leave the bathroom to see Blake sitting on the bed on his phone. He looks up and smiles. "You look nice," he says standing up.

"Thank you," I say. He grabs my waist pulling me to him. He leans down giving me a quick kiss before lacing our hands together and going downstairs.

Louisa is in the kitchen making something. "Good morning children," she says. "Neither of us are children," Blake says.

"I don't care," she says handing us a plate with pancakes. "Thank you," I say. "Your welcome honey," she says.

After we eat we sit in the living room. We talk for a while before Louisa leaves. We go see Kenzie and the baby.

I rock a sleeping Mia. Yes Kenzie named her baby Mia. "She's so precious," I say. "I know," she says. Chase and Blake walk out leaving us alone for a while.

"So how's things with Blake," Kenzie asks. "Good I think," I say. "You seem hesitant what happened," she says. "Why do you know me so well," I ask she rolls her eyes.

"I don't know we were kissing and my shirt came of. Then my pants but we didn't do anything I told I'd never done it before and I wasn't sure I was ready," I say.

"Did he pressure you into it," she asks. "No it didn't happen," I say making sure they weren't back yet. "What if he wants to," I say. "Of course he does you are sexy but he has to respect that you say no. It seems to me he has," she says "you were half naked on his bed. Pretty sure he doesn't want just sex like your thinking because if he did he could of talked you into."

"I'm not that easy," I whine. "No but he is hot," she says. "Kenzie says. "I mean your not wrong," I say making her laugh. "Not wrong about what," Chase asks entering the room.

"Secrets," she says winking at him. I laugh rolling my eyes. Blake comes and stand next to wear in sitting. He leans down pecking my lips.

He pokes Mias nose making her wake up. She look up at him and starts crying. I laugh giving her to Kenzie.

"When are you being released," I ask. "Hopefully tomorrow," Kenzie says. After talking for a while Blake and I head home.

Once we get home we eat pizza and take showers then go to bed.