Chapter 11 Shooping

I wake up around four thirty. I get up and head downstairs looking for Blake. I don't see him anywhere but there is someone in the kitchen.

"Can you tell me where Blake is," I ask. The guy looks up. "Up the stars fifth door on your left," he says. "Thank you," I say walking away.

I knock on the door before heading a rude come in. I open the door to see Blake sitting at a desk. He looks up. "Hi princess," he says. "Hi," I say he looks back down.

I sigh and turn around. "Where are you going," he asks. I shrug my shoulders facing him again. "Come here," he says. I walk over to him slowly. He slides his chair back. He grabs my wrist making me sit on his lap.

He wraps one arm around my waist. "Did you sleep good," he asks. I nod pushing my hair behind my ear.

He kisses the side of my neck. "Are you okay princess," he asks. "Yeah," I say. He sighs pushing my hair behind my shoulder. "Are you mad at me," I mumble.

"No princess," he says placing another kiss to my neck. I nod leaning back onto him. "Are you hungry," he asks. I nod slightly. We go to the kitchen.

He makes us some sandwiches. After we eat we go to his rooms to watch movies. We both ended up falling asleep around 12:40.

The next morning

"Come on princess wake up," Blake says rubbing my back. "No," I say shoving my head into my pillow. "Yes Emma and Kenzie are here," he says.

I sigh getting up and taking a shower

I sigh getting up and taking a shower. I put on some black worth's with a yellow orange top that says FILA.

I go downstairs and Emma jumps on me. "Hi," she says hugging me. "Hey," I say hugging her back. I put her down and she grabbed my hand dragging me into the living room where Blake, Kenzie, Chase, Louisa and Logan sit.

She lets go of my hand sitting down on Kenzie. I sit down next to Blake who is on his phone. He doesn't even acknowledge that I sat down.

"So how's the gender reveal planning coming," Kenzie asks. "Good almost done when do you want to do it," I ask. "As soon as possible I'm exited," she says.

Blake finally gets of his phone. He puts it in his pocket and his arm around my shoulder. "I would like to go shopping tomorrow," Louisa says. "With you two girls a chance to get to know my kids girlfriends better."

"That sounds fun," Kenzie says. "Yeah it does," I say. "So it's settled we will meet here then go shopping tomorrow," Louisa says.

We nod and start talking about random things. We all ate lunch together before everyone left. We are going shopping tomorrow around 10. I hate shopping to be honest.

I take a shower laying next to Blake. "Goodnight," I say snuggling into the pillow. "Goodnight," Blake says wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me to his chest.