Chapter 14 Now What

Two months later

Two months he hasn't talked to me. He said it was temporary but right now this feels premonition. I've texted him a couple times no answer he reads them but he doesn't answer.

I am currently in the kitchen at Chases apartment where I have been staying. Kenzie laughs opening the fridge grappling the milk. I hear a splash and turn around.

There is a puddle of liquid at Kenzie's feet and she's not laughing anymore. "Please tell me that's no pee," I say. "Nope just my water," she says walking towards the door.

I slide on my shoes and grab the baby bag. I help Kenzie get into the car. She calls chase on the way. I help her out and in.

Her plain is for chase to be in there with her. I help her sit on the bed and get adjusted to be as comfortable as possible. A couple minutes later Chase comes busting into the room with Blake behind him.

"Good luck Kenzie," I say hugging her. I walk out going to the waiting room. I plop down pulling out my phone.

He sits down next to me his sent filling my nose. I crave his touch. I crave for him to call me princess. I crave him to hold me. I crave to cuddle with him. I crave him.

"Princess," he says making me look at him. "Thought I wasn't your princess anymore," I snap. "You always were," he says I roll my eyes. "I deserve an explanation," I say.

"This other gang saw us together and were threatening to kidnap and do unthinkable things to you," he says. "It took some time to find them but they are no longer a problem," he says.

I sigh "okay," I say. "Okay," he says raising an eyebrow. "Okay I believe you," I say "was there something else I was supposed to say."

"I don't know," he says looking away. I look at the time on my phone to see it's 12:54. "I love you princess," Blake says. "No you don't," I say ignoring the butterflies in my stomach "if I Cant love you you can't love me."

"I do princess I just needed to keep you safe," he says. "Your very rude," I say. "I know," he says leaning closer. "I love you," I say. "I love you too," he says kissing me. The touch of his hands on my waist makes me hot and bothered.

I kiss him back. I pull away resting my four head against his. "I missed you," he says. "I missed you too," I say smiling.

"Okay you missed her she missed you now come on," Chase says. "Why," I ask. "Kenzie wants to see you," he says. I nod getting up.

"Hey," I say entering the room. She pays the bed next to her. I sit down. "I just signed a paper of something happens to me the baby goes to you," she says.

"Chase can't take care of Emma and a baby by himself," she says. "Okay but nothing is happening to you," I say.

"Just in case life in unpredictable Aubrey," she says. I nod. "Okay now get out so I can have a baby," she says.

I laugh and give her a hug before leaving. I sit back down where I was before but Blake isn't here.

I lean against the chair taking a deep breath. Blake sits next to me and hands me a cup. I thank him taking a sip.

He sits down next to me. "What's gonna happen between us now," I ask. "I want you to be my girlfriend still," he says.

I nod "do you not want to be with me," he says. "Of course I do," I say. "So move back in," he says. "I'll don't want to move to fast," I say.

"Remember when you said we weren't gonna brake up anytime soon," I ask laughing. "I'm scared." "Of," he asks.

"I don't know how to explain it but I'm scared to love you. I don't know I am scared your gonna rip out my heart and stomp on it," I say. "I don't want to hurt you," he says.

"This can't happen again," I say "you can't shut me out for my safety and ignore me." "It won't princess," he says. I nod laying my head on his shoulder.

6 hours later

"Come on," Chase says grabbing my wrist and pretty much running into the hospital room. We enter and I see Kenzie holding a beautiful baby girl.

She sits up slightly. "You wanna hold her," she asks. I nod taking her into my arms. "Hi," I say sweetly. "Your so cute your gonna be a little heartbreaker aren't you," I say.

I go to hand her to Kenzie but Chase take her handing her to Blake. After staying for a little bit we leave. Once we reach Blake's house I go upstairs to the room we once shared.

I take a quick shower putting on some of his clothes. Once I come out of the bedroom I grab my phone texting Kenzie night and I'd see her tomorrow.

I look up and see Blake staring at me. He stands up walking to me he leans down connecting our lips. The sparks you get with the person your in love with is crazy.

He grabs the back of my thighs picking me up pushing my back against the wall I gasp in surprise and he sticks his tongue in my mouth. He pulls away putting me down. We go to sleep.

The next day

I sit on the edge of the hospitable bed. "So next to we will have kids at the same time," Kenzie's says. "Yes and they can get married and we will be related," I say making her laugh.

"So what's it like being a mother," I ask. "Terrifying but amazing," she says. I nod.

Once I get home I find Blake in our bedroom still sleeping. He is laying on his side. I slide my shoes off and lay down next to him I peck his lips.

He smiles kissing me. He rolls us over so he is on top. I smile leaning up and kissing him. He runs his younger over my lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth and he trails his hands down my side to the him of my shirt.

He slides his hand under stroking my stomach with his thumb. He moves his hand up running his thumb along then and of my bra. He pulls away and I pull my shirt of. He trails kisses down my neck to my stomach.

He runs his fingers over the band of my pants. He looks up asking permission I nod. He unbuttons my jeans slowly pulling down the zipper. Which for some reason mad me even more hot then I was.

He slowly pulls them of my legs. "Blake," I say making him look up. "Yeah princess," he says laying next to me on his side  and propping himself up on his elbow.

I take the covers covering my body. He throws his arm over my stomach. "Uh I- I've never done it before," I say " and I don't know that I'm ready to," I say hiding my face in his chest.

"You have never had sex before," he says in disbelief. I shake my head no. "Damn," he says. I look up giving him a confused expression. "Sorry your beautiful and nice I just assumed you weren't," he says.

Okay that doesn't make me feel much better. "It's not a bad thing princess," he says. I nod snuggling into his chest.