Dare #15

'I dare everyone to meet their shattered glass selves'

~ ShatteredGlassTfFan

***

Me: Woah, interesting. *Looks back at the team*

Bulkhead: Shattered glass? What's that?

Me: It basically means your polar opposite, a universe where the good is bad and the bad is good. I've read about it before but I've never seen it for myself.

Arcee: *Rolls her optics* Well I guess today is your lucky day.

Me: *Tilts helm* Luckily, you bots only have to meet your opposites. They didn't say anything about me having to meet my polar opposite.

Ratchet: Honestly, you are weird either way.

Me: Aww, why thank you, Ratchet.

Ratchet: *Grumbles*

Me: Anyway, I'm going to put you all in separate rooms and bring to life your shattered glass selves, then I'll record a short clip of each of you with them.

Optimus: I do not believe that this is the best idea.

Me: Honestly, me neither, but I'm doing it anyway! *Clicks digits and they all disappear* Let's do this.

(With Optimus)

Me: *Watching from a high platform* First up, Shattered Glass Optimus Prime, a ruthless leader of the Autobots who's plan is the control of both Cybertron and Earth.

SG Optimus: *Appears and sees Optimus* Who are you? And how dare you stand in my way.

Optimus: I am Optimus Prime, and I fight for the safety of the planet.

SG Optimus: Safety is the least of my concerns. Every Decepticon will be terminated by my hand, or by the hands of my loyal followers, who wouldn't dare betray me.

Me: *Raises an optic ridge* A contraction? Primus, I'm scared.

Optimus: The Autobots fight for peace. Not bloodshed.

SG Optimus: You are a traitor, fighting for the other side!

Me: Heads up, Shattered Glass Optimus, in this world, the Autobots are the good guys.

SG Optimus: You! You try to deceive me with mind tricks, I shall extinguish your spark. *Points a blaster at me then fires*

Me: Woah! *Jumps down from the platform*

SG Optimus: *Grabs me by the neckcables*

Optimus: *Tries to stop him but fails*

SG Optimus: You shall pay for this. *Tightens his grip*

Me: *Gasps then opens my optics to reveal them glowing*

*Smoke appears around SG Optimus*

SG Optimus: No! *Disappears*

Me: *Falls to the ground coughing*

Optimus: *Kneels down to me* Are you functional?

Me: *Pants as I look up at him* Y-yes, but next time, I am keeping my mouth shut. *Stands up* Right, at least he's gone now, time to do the others.

(With Bulkhead)

Me: Next up is Shattered Glass Bulkhead, a bot with countless amounts of sheer power, kinda like the other Bulkhead. Only difference is that this one takes his power to the side of evil.

SG Bulkhead: *Appears* How dare you keep me here! I need to get out of here! *Punches the wall*

Bulkhead: Woah! Easy there. I'm Bulkhead, the good you and I-

Me: *Gasps then stands up* Don't say that!

SG Bulkhead: *Growls* You're just trying to confuse me! I must return to Optimus! And you are in my way. *Tries to punch Bulkhead*

Bulkhead: *Blocks then counters*

Me: *Sighs* Here we go again. *Clicks digits*

SG Bulkhead: *Grabs Bulkhead before disappearing*

Me: *Looks at Bulkhead* You alright?

Bulkhead: Yeah.

Me: Good, now I'd better go and make sure the next bot doesn't do what me and you did. *Begins to walk away* I can't believe I was excited.

(With Arcee)

Me: Now we have Shattered Glass Arcee, her movements are undead, shows little respect for her teammates, but slightly more than the previous two.

Arcee: *Looks at me* Do you have to do that every time?

Me: *Nods* Yes. Yes I do.

SG Arcee: *Appears then tilts her helm freakishly as she looks around*

Me: *Shivers* That is creepy.

Arcee: How exactly are you the evil version of me? You don't even look that...well...evil.

Me: *Facepalms*

SG Arcee: *Places a servo on her hip* You want evil? I'll give it to you. *Transforms her other servo into her blaster*

Me: *Stands up* Not today, thank you. *Clicks digits and she disappears* Seriously, anything can trigger these bots. Anyway, onto the next bot!

(With Bumblebee)

Me: Okay, Bee, whatever you do, don't tell him where he is, or else he will go crazy, okay?

Bumblebee: 'Okay, now do it!'

Me: *Clicks digits* Shattered Glass Bumblebee, quiet as can be, but his speed is deadly, if you're in the way, that's is for you.

SG Bumblebee: *Appears and folds his arms*

Bumblebee: *Tilts his helm*

Me: *Quietly to the camera* Huh, this Bee has a voice box, but he doesn't use it. That's kinda wierd...

SG Bumblebee: *Smirks then jumps onto Bumblebee*

Me: What? He didn't do anything.... *Sighs* I guess that's what happens when no one talks. *Clicks digits and he disappears*

(With Ratchet. Or at least that's what I thought)

Me: *Looking around his room* Ratchet? Where are you?

Jack: *Walks in* Hey, Starburst, looking for Ratchet?

Me: Yeah, have you seen him?

Jack: Yes, he left about an hour ago.

Me: An hour ago?! *Looks at the camera* It's been that long?

Jack: *Nods*

Me: In that case, I guess we'll have to skip Ratchet, not that we'll be missing much. But my camera needs to recharge, and I need to get a few dents fixed. *Turns to the camera* See you all next time!

Starburst out. *Clicks off*

A/N: Sorry if any of the personalities are off, I only went by what I found in my research, which wasn't much T-T