Ask #2

Me: *Arrives on the Nemesis through a Groundbridge then looks at the phone with a whisper* Hey guys. This is my first ask or dare with the Decepticons. I'm not sure how they're going to react but I have to do this.

Megatron: Starburst! What are you doing here?

Me: Oh, hello! Remember a few days ago when you did the body swap with the Autobots?

Megatron: Yes, and that was really helpful, so I thank you.

Me: *Quietly* Wow, that's new. *To him* Well...I have an ask for you.

Megatron: *Sighs* What is it?

Me: One nanosec. *Gets the comment up* Okay, so this is an ask from Hufflepuff_h24 saying, 'Can I join the Decepticons? I won't be a traitor like Starscream. And if it's a yes do you need me to do anything?'. And by 'I', I mean her. I've already picked a side.

Megatron: I'm fully aware of that. *Pauses* It's a human, isn't it?

Me: Yes, so what? They can be helpful! Especially this one in particular.

Megatron: Well, Starscream has betrayed me before but he does have his uses. *Thinks about it* Fine...but if she does anything to mess up my plans then she'll regret her decision.

Me: Harsh, but you are a Decepticon. *Quietly to viewers* This is why I chose the Autobots. *To Megatron* And what about the second part?

Megatron: Tell her to report to me as soon as possible.

Me: Will do.

Megatron: Now, I've answered your question, anything else?

Me: Nope, that's it. Meaning I can leave. See you next time!

Starburst out.