Dare #4

Me: *Walks into the Decepticon medical bay* Hey, Knock Out, long time no see.

Knock Out: Oh, Starburst. *Sarcastically* Always a pleasure. So, what are you doing here?

Me: *Folds arms* Nice to see you too. Anyway, I have a dare for you.

Knock Out: It better not be as bad as the last one. Did you know that it took me a week to buff out all of the scratches that bug left me with? A WEEK!

Me: *Chuckles quietly then clears throat* I'm afraid that all depends on how the victim's reaction.

Knock Out: There's a victim?

Me: Indeed there is. *Looks at the comment* Knock Out, you have a dare from Hufflepuff_h24, and it says "I dare Knock Out to call Starscream high heels".

Knock Out: So all I've got to do is walk up to Starscream and tell him he's got high heels?

Me: Pretty much.

Knock Out: Okay then, I'll do it. *Walks out then the door closes behind him*

Me: *Presses audio receptor against the door so that they can be heard*

(This is what I heard)

Knock Out: Afternoon, Starscream. Could you spare a moment? I need to tell you something important.

Starscream: If you must, Knock Out.

Knock Out: Well, Starscream, or should I call you...high heels?

Starscream: WHAT?

Knock Out: You heard me...high heels!

Starscream: *Growls*

Me: *Optics shut tightly as pounding and thumping could be heard*

(The door opened a few minutes later and Starscream was gone)

Knock Out: *Walks in covered in scratches and dents then turns to me* I hate you.

Me: I did say it depended on his reaction.

Knock Out: Starburst, get out!

Me: *Backs up* Okay, I'm going, I'm going.

Starburst out. *Clicks off*